Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk_fox

Big Phil being offered the England job!

Makes 2 of u :thumbup::P

Ok, so the FA have chosen Scholari, even though most of us would have prefered an englishman\MON, but what also peee's me off is that Scholari wants £5M a year, people must think the FA are right rich mugs, i hope the FA see sense and tell Scholari to eff off with his £5M proposal back to rio!!!!

Ok, so the FA have chosen Scholari, even though most of us would have prefered an englishman\MON, but what also peee's me off is that Scholari wants £5M a year, people must think the FA are right rich mugs, i hope the FA see sense and tell Scholari to eff off with his £5M proposal back to rio!!!!

You want quality you have to pay for it mate, the guys got a proven track record. hes been there and done it and i'd love to see him become the next England Manager, I think he'd install some much needed discipline into the side and get the best out of the under-performers. Plus his media handling seems to be interesting.....when a Journalist questioned his commitment to Portugal Scolari replied "Go F**k yourself", The Sun will love this bloke methinks :P

You want quality you have to pay for it mate, the guys got a proven track record. hes been there and done it and i'd love to see him become the next England Manager, I think he'd install some much needed discipline into the side and get the best out of the under-performers. Plus his media handling seems to be interesting.....when a Journalist questioned his commitment to Portugal Scolari replied "Go F**k yourself", The Sun will love this bloke methinks :P

Well he's said he doesn't want the job due to media intrusion....did you not hear? :unsure:

Archived