Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Editing posts

I edited some posts by phillcfc to make them more readable (as he has something sensible to say) and yet these edits seem to have disappeared. The editing was solely done in order to make the points he was making (good ones at that) more accessible to the readers on this site. Any reason why they have been removed? :huh::unsure::whistle::cry::cry::( <_<

I edited some posts by phillcfc to make them more readable (as he has something sensible to say) and yet these edits seem to have disappeared. The editing was solely done in order to make the points he was making (good ones at that) more accessible to the readers on this site. Any reason why they have been removed? :huh::unsure::whistle::cry::cry::( <_<

Are you a Mod Steven? You can only edit your own posts can't you? Or have I missed the point of what you are trying to say? :huh:

Are you a Mod Steven? You can only edit your own posts can't you? Or have I missed the point of what you are trying to say? :huh:

I was just editing the posts, as a quote, just to make his good points more readable. :cry::huh::unsure::D:D;):thumbup:

Yes but not on this board. :whistle:;):thumbup:

Yes we all know know which one that is? :rolleyes::P

Sorry Steven, I wasnt sure whether that's what you meant or not. Im sure if you are quoting someone else and its in your 'field' that you can re-edit the quote. Muz and Bertfox (I think) were doing it the other day.

Yes we all know know which one that is? :rolleyes::P

Sorry Steven, I wasnt sure whether that's what you meant or not. Im sure if you are quoting someone else and its in your 'field' that you can re-edit the quote. Muz and Bertfox (I think) were doing it the other day.

You are right in some aspects Kayteh me and Muz did re edit quotes, there was a phase when most of our posts just used to be doing that, but we haven't done it for a while!! So you get 1 gold star for correctly guessing the culprits.

You are right in some aspects Kayteh me and Muz did re edit quotes, there was a phase when most of our posts just used to be doing that, but we haven't done it for a while!! So you get 1 gold star for correctly guessing the culprits.

Ooooh thanks :worship:

Archived