Steven Posted 27 April 2006 Posted 27 April 2006 I edited some posts by phillcfc to make them more readable (as he has something sensible to say) and yet these edits seem to have disappeared. The editing was solely done in order to make the points he was making (good ones at that) more accessible to the readers on this site. Any reason why they have been removed? <_<
Katy Posted 27 April 2006 Posted 27 April 2006 I edited some posts by phillcfc to make them more readable (as he has something sensible to say) and yet these edits seem to have disappeared. The editing was solely done in order to make the points he was making (good ones at that) more accessible to the readers on this site. Any reason why they have been removed? <_< Are you a Mod Steven? You can only edit your own posts can't you? Or have I missed the point of what you are trying to say?
Nationwider Posted 27 April 2006 Posted 27 April 2006 Are you a Mod Steven? You can only edit your own posts can't you? Or have I missed the point of what you are trying to say? He replied to the original, and edited the quote in his own post.
Steven Posted 27 April 2006 Author Posted 27 April 2006 Are you a Mod Steven? You can only edit your own posts can't you? Or have I missed the point of what you are trying to say? I was just editing the posts, as a quote, just to make his good points more readable.
Steven Posted 27 April 2006 Author Posted 27 April 2006 Are you a Mod Steven? Yes but not on this board.
Katy Posted 28 April 2006 Posted 28 April 2006 Yes but not on this board. Yes we all know know which one that is? Sorry Steven, I wasnt sure whether that's what you meant or not. Im sure if you are quoting someone else and its in your 'field' that you can re-edit the quote. Muz and Bertfox (I think) were doing it the other day.
Bert Posted 28 April 2006 Posted 28 April 2006 Yes we all know know which one that is? Sorry Steven, I wasnt sure whether that's what you meant or not. Im sure if you are quoting someone else and its in your 'field' that you can re-edit the quote. Muz and Bertfox (I think) were doing it the other day. You are right in some aspects Kayteh me and Muz did re edit quotes, there was a phase when most of our posts just used to be doing that, but we haven't done it for a while!! So you get 1 gold star for correctly guessing the culprits.
Katy Posted 28 April 2006 Posted 28 April 2006 You are right in some aspects Kayteh me and Muz did re edit quotes, there was a phase when most of our posts just used to be doing that, but we haven't done it for a while!! So you get 1 gold star for correctly guessing the culprits. Ooooh thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.