Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Sheffield United

I realise this is the Leicester City section but this is about a city old boy in a way! This might be the funniest football quote EVER and makes it almost certain that Sheffield United will be relegated next season.

Provided the link at the bottom and this is Neil Warnock talking about they'll cope next year and how great all his players are then he comes out with:

"I don't think the defenders in the Premiership will be able to cope with Ade Akinbiyi."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Source:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=366516&cc=5739

I realise this is the Leicester City section but this is about a city old boy in a way! This might be the funniest football quote EVER and makes it almost certain that Sheffield United will be relegated next season.

Provided the link at the bottom and this is Neil Warnock talking about they'll cope next year and how great all his players are then he comes out with:

"I don't think the defenders in the Premiership will be able to cope with Ade Akinbiyi."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Source:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=366516&cc=5739

Thats brilliant,he must be pissed :unsure:

Well Warnock is even more deluded than I thought,the blunts have been very fortunate to go up,they had a great start which put them miles ahead,and they nearly blew it and if Leeds had'nt have messed up themselves I'm sure there season would'nt be over.

erm :ermm::unsure: Everyone? :unsure::rolleyes:

He might be an absoloute **** , but he makes me larf. Cant wait for him and some of the Prem managers next season to come face to face , there's bound to be fireworks lol

He might be an absoloute **** , but he makes me larf. Cant wait for him and some of the Prem managers next season to come face to face , there's bound to be fireworks lol

I think he's alright :ph34r:

The poor blokes disillusioned alright. Akinbiyi is just awful and hasn't even cut it at Championship level this season. Oh well it's a shame we'll miss them as we go up and they come down. :whistle:

Archived