Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Mourinio to rest England players!

BBC Sports

That's good of him.

I bet Wenger won't do that with his English players!! No wait... he doesn't use any, so perhaps that was his plan all along!!! :whistle::ph34r::ph34r:

Well no you pratt :huh: , seeing as Campbell and cole need games to get fit in time id be pretty F**king worried if he rested his England players. :rolleyes:

Very gracious of Jose, now he's won the premier league :rolleyes: he could of done that without telling the media, Publicity stunt to help clear up he's bad rep. I dont think the likes of SWP need resting any way seeing as the goon never even plays him.

Well no you pratt :huh: , seeing as Campbell and cole need games to get fit in time id be pretty F**king worried if he rested his England players. :rolleyes:

Very gracious of Jose, now he's won the premier league :rolleyes: he could of done that without telling the media, Publicity stunt to help clear up he's bad rep. I dont think the likes of SWP need resting any way seeing as the goon never even plays him.

Ooh you take the bait every time!!! :rolleyes: (Did take a few days though!!) :P:D

erm :ermm: Chelsea Team v Blackburn whos playing? SWP! And you can't just say "Well the season's over he can play anyone now because just as ARSEne willy puller is he playing him to get fit" ;)

erm :ermm: Chelsea Team v Blackburn whos playing? SWP! And you can't just say "Well the season's over he can play anyone now because just as ARSEne willy puller is he playing him to get fit" ;)

You what?

Yes he probabley is playing him to get him fit. However he is unfit due to the fact he's been dropped all season :rolleyes:

Archived