Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

Celebrity World Cup

I heard that Robbie Williams and Michael Schumacher were going to be involved? and that it was being presented by Ant and Dec? or is that a different show?

Dunno...

The article I linked to claims it will be hosted by Lovetoy and Chamberlain

160 celebrities have signed up to appear in a huge football tournament airing on Sky One in advance of the World Cup.

Celebrity World Cup Soccer Six will feature 12 all-star teams, each captained by a representative of a World Cup country, battling it out to play in a live final.

Confirmed captains include Brian McFadden (Irish team), Eric Cantona (French team) and Goldie Lookin' Chain (Welsh team), while celebrity players include Paul Gascoigne, Ian Rush, Teddy Sheringham, Les Ferdinand, Chantelle, Jeff Brazier, Preston, Chris Evans, Angus Deayton, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, The Darkness, Razorlight, Stereophonics, The Editors, Liberty X, Simon Webb and Chico. Cast members from Holby City, Footballers' Wives and Coronation Street will also be donning their boots for the occasion.

The event will play out on Sky One for three hours a day between Friday May 12 and Sunday, May 14. Soccer AM's Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain have signed on to host.

Sounds like a bag of crap. If there's any chance of the ritual sacrifice of Chantelle and the bloke from that godawful turd of a pop group, I might buy a dish however. Or at least check out the pics in OK.

Sounds like a bag of crap. If there's any chance of the ritual sacrifice of Chantelle and the bloke from that godawful turd of a pop group, I might buy a dish however. Or at least check out the pics in OK.

And who is "that bloke from that godawful turd of a pop group" you refer to?

And who is "that bloke from that godawful turd of a pop group" you refer to?

Preston from the Ordinary Boys. He's probably a nice bloke. I'm just having a bit of a downer on people who appear to lead their contrived lives on the front pages of glossy magazines.

'Twas the Czech beer talking. :ph34r:

The event will play out on Sky One for three hours a day between Friday May 12 and Sunday, May 14

I shall miss the first installment then - My flight isn't scheduled to arrive in the UK until 9:00PM

This could be interesting

The teams have just come onto the pitch for the next game

Brazil Ladies V England Ladies :ph34r:

Well that's bollóx - instead of showing the ladies game they've got Ed Hall interviewing some Z-lister in an exec box

The "Commentry" is getting on my nerves, that woman Journalist who knows absolutely feck all making the most uninteresting and stupid comments all the time plus the professional commentator next to her seemingly agreeing with it all. Plus the amateurish presenting, watching Ed Hall lick some Z-listers arse when i'm missing Nikki Sanderson in shorts. Some good football but some complete arses presenting it.

The "Commentry" is getting on my nerves, that woman Journalist who knows absolutely feck all making the most uninteresting and stupid comments all the time plus the professional commentator next to her seemingly agreeing with it all. Plus the amateurish presenting, watching Ed Hall lick some Z-listers arse when i'm missing Nikki Sanderson in shorts. Some good football but some complete arses presenting it.

Have to agree with you there Durnerz - Although the constant references to smoking dope and playing on grass are mildly amusing

The thing is though - This was supposed to be hosted by Lovetoy and Chamberlain - So what's happened to them??

Have to agree with you there Durnerz - Although the constant references to smoking dope and playing on grass are mildly amusing

The thing is though - This was supposed to be hosted by Lovetoy and Chamberlain - So what's happened to them??

I was just about to say that, Its abit poor really I think, but I think thats mainly down to as pointed out the presenter/commentors.

Archived