Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Anything about forest

Grrr why does everyone want Forest to stay down?! :blink:

Leicester v Forest games are always tasty affairs , I for one love local derbies cant beat the atmosphere and pride.

We should want all our local rivals in the same league as us so we can all enjoy games like those!

Because

We hate No***ngham Fo***t

We hate Fo***t too

And Fo***t

I'd prefer to be singing that in the City Ground next season :rolleyes:

Systonfox wasn't you going to the match?Anyway I expected the worst and got the worstmwe played well bt over the 46 games we haven't been good enough.I'm glad Notts stayed up anyway.Next season we have to finish at least in the top 6,at least our end of season run has gave me some optimism for next season.Thankyou Frank and Charlie.

Grrr why does everyone want Forest to stay down?! :blink:

Leicester v Forest games are always tasty affairs , I for one love local derbies cant beat the atmosphere and pride.

We should want all our local rivals in the same league as us so we can all enjoy games like those!

I'm sure they'd be as distressed about us, if the positions were reversed..

Systonfox wasn't you going to the match?Anyway I expected the worst and got the worstmwe played well bt over the 46 games we haven't been good enough.I'm glad Notts stayed up anyway.Next season we have to finish at least in the top 6,at least our end of season run has gave me some optimism for next season.Thankyou Frank and Charlie.

i couldnt make it to yesterdays game due to a family illness. didnt miss much as everyone knew the outcome already.

Archived