Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterAsh1991

Leicester City Badge

Hello people could any one tell me where i could find a leicester badge to go on a england flag as i have just brought a england flag i'm getting L E I C E S T E R C I T Y across it and i want a leicester bagde to go with it could any one help me please? :D

Thankz Ash

Hello people could any one tell me where i could find a leicester badge to go on a england flag as i have just brought a england flag i'm getting L E I C E S T E R C I T Y across it and i want a leicester bagde to go with it could any one help me please? :D

Thankz Ash

no bugger off! :mad:

You can actually get a England/Leicester flag from the club shop.

I got one on Monday for £5.99

is it an england flag with the leicester badge on? and leicester city written across? how big is it? dimms?

is it an england flag with the leicester badge on? and leicester city written across? how big is it? dimms?

Well my flag is 10 ft by 6ft

Hopefully i will be able to get L E I C E S T E R C I T Y Across it and the leicester Bagde fingers crossed :thumbup:

I was thinking of doing the same on my Aussie flag.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

Mick

Umm i got a idea, Buy a leicester city devut from the club shop cut the leicester badge out then stick it on to the flag might work :thumbup:

England V Jamica 2pm Tomorrow :D Stretford End Here i Come

have u got a ticket? i tried to get one the other day but could only find them going for £100 each on some crappy site. no way am i paying that. will it be sold out tomorrow or could i pay on the gate? long way 2 go 2 take a risk of it being sold out.

have u got a ticket? i tried to get one the other day but could only find them going for £100 each on some crappy site. no way am i paying that. will it be sold out tomorrow or could i pay on the gate? long way 2 go 2 take a risk of it being sold out.

Yeh Mate Got Tickets Months Ago . . . . Look Out For A Englang Flag With A Leicester City Badge In Top Right Hand Corner In The Stretford End [ A k a ] The End Where The Players Come Out You Might Be Able To See It Whilst The Coverage Is Starting On Bbc When Gary Linker And Others Are Speaking :thumbup:

Carnt Wait

Arrr What i found funny about the England game it was a 2pm kick Right? There was seats spear infront of me . . . .

At 3pm people came in and took there seats and said Waaa :o England winning allready ? 4 - 0 ?

People were like yea mate its the second half 2pm kick off <_< OMG U SHOULD OF SEEN THERE FACES :P

Archived