Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The NEW KIT

Just got mine in the mail today -- I'm very pleased with it. :thumbup: I'm also impressed that I received the shirt on the release date -- not bad for international delivery.

I got a shirt in the mail today, as well - but not the new one. I'm sceptic towards the new design and got the "old" one for a bargain price of - what was it again? - 8.50 £. :P Well, add the lettering and numbers to it and I still end up with just 18 £.

Will be getting one before the season, but I had a look in the store yesterday to have a butchers and cop a feel. Doesn't actually look that bad on to be honest (one of the cashiers was wearing it), but I have two problems with it:

1) The obvious - the A&L bage is just awful, last years was much better, and didn't make my chest sweat, which this undoubtably will.

2) The back!! Without pinstripes it just looks sooo plain and boring, it's almost forcing me to get a name and number on the back (which I haven't done since '99) this leads to loads of who/why/how much more questions... :(

• 1 month later...

Archived