Katy Posted 7 June 2006 Posted 7 June 2006 I'll wear it if someone buys it for me... You'll have to see what the birthday fairy brings you (in the form of an IOU)
Alexikokopops Posted 7 June 2006 Posted 7 June 2006 Bought last years, will buy this years. As people have said it is down to personal choice, and to be honest I feel ripped off whenever I buy clothes, so I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram re the one year cycle. Buy clothes which aren't a rip off then.
Deathside Posted 8 June 2006 Posted 8 June 2006 Last Year: No! This Year: No! Why? - They're not black
Surreal Madrid Posted 8 June 2006 Posted 8 June 2006 ' date='Jun 7 2006, 10:49 PM' post='330633']Buy clothes which aren't a rip off then. I can't bring myself to shop at Sue Ryder's I'm afraid.
Alexikokopops Posted 8 June 2006 Posted 8 June 2006 I can't bring myself to shop at Sue Ryder's I'm afraid. It's alright for some.
Daggers Posted 8 June 2006 Posted 8 June 2006 Literally 10's of shirts have simply fallen off the pre-order hangers, selling like proverbial hot cakes ... err ... I seem to be stuck for an appropriate simile
lookwhaticando Posted 12 June 2006 Author Posted 12 June 2006 I bought last year's kit because I thought it looked quite good. I don't think I will buy this year's becuase the shirt is a huge disappointment as far as the design goes. I had such high hopes for it, but it's come out completely different. The stuck-on look of the sponsor is probably the worst element of the design, but even fixing that doesn't improve the overall look a great deal, sadly. This year I think I'll purchase the white away kit instead. I'm not too fussed about not having the newest home kit, I've got last years and frankly, nobody around here knows what team the kit is for, let alone wether it's the latest kit or not Quality kit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.