Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Will you buy the new kit?

Which represents your purchasing decision:  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which represents your purchasing decision?

• Bought last year's, will buy this year's
    • Did not buy last year's, will buy this year's
    • Bought last year's, will NOT buy this year's
    • Did not buy last year's, will NOT buy this year's

I will definitely not buy it.

It looks fuc king awful and I'm boycotting the 1 year kit cycle anyway.

About time the Foxes Trust got off their arses and really let the club know what people think about this.

You've got more chance of being kicked by snake. :rolleyes:

You've got more chance of being kicked by snake. :rolleyes:

How many more times do we have to state we are against the one year kit deal, have been so since day one & have always stated this publically & directly to all those in power at the club.

The club now acknowledges it was a mistake, however there is a signed contract with JJB which we have asked the club to seek to renegotiate

Bought last season's, will NOT buy the new kit. This will only be the 2nd home kit in the last 12 years that I'm not buying (the other one was the one-year LG kit we had in our Premiership relegation year under PT).

This one year cycle is a disgrace and the kit is disgusting.

It ain't the nicest kit but I will probably end up buying!

As for everyone moaning about a one year cycle...No-ones making you buy it so don't buy it simple!

Tell ya what! :rolleyes: people have a go at me moaning but some people just won't shut up moaning about the one year cycle...Get over it! Its not the first time its happened and it won't be the last.

(Copied from "The New Kit" Thread)

As far as I'm concerned, the club can go fu ck themselves on this one, lick their wounds and then perhaps learn a lesson or two about how to treat the fans.

to be fair though fans did design the kit + and fans did vote for the winner. however i understand if you are talking about the 1-year cycle.

Guest Gist

I will definetly buy this new top I'm not sure wether to get it soon or wait for it to become cheaper.

I wear the 1970 Cup Final shirt. Always have, always will. No sponsor. Pure class. A history lesson in sleek design (until I put it on when it bulges a little round the edges).

Can't you organise a boycott or something?

Words are pretty empty but actions which will hit the club's pocket might make people sit up and take notice.

It hit the clubs pockets last season given the number of price cuts introduced to clear stock.

The club has took notice, the contract with JJB requires re-negotiation & we will continue to lobby for this, a boycott call is not going to make any clearer out thoughts on the one year cycle, this has been crystal clear to them from day one.

The big mistake was that they failed to sound us out prior to signing up to a one year cycle, we would certainly have stated to them then that commercially it would not be successful & it wasn't last year.

Archived