lookwhaticando Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 Did you buy last years kit? Will you buy this years pinstripe kit? Just trying to see if the new kit has put more people off, or encouraged more people to buy ...
Libertine Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I bought last years. I don't think I'll buy this years though.
The People's Hero Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I will definitely not buy it. It looks fuc king awful and I'm boycotting the 1 year kit cycle anyway. About time the Foxes Trust got off their arses and really let the club know what people think about this.
Strokes Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I didn't buy last years and i won't but this years for the same reason, the one year kit cycle is a rip off.
Finn Claw Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 1 year kit cycles are a disgrace unless they are half the price of a two year kit
Strokes Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I will definitely not buy it. It looks fuc king awful and I'm boycotting the 1 year kit cycle anyway. About time the Foxes Trust got off their arses and really let the club know what people think about this. You've got more chance of being kicked by snake.
Foxes_Trust Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 You've got more chance of being kicked by snake. How many more times do we have to state we are against the one year kit deal, have been so since day one & have always stated this publically & directly to all those in power at the club. The club now acknowledges it was a mistake, however there is a signed contract with JJB which we have asked the club to seek to renegotiate
The People's Hero Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 Can't you organise a boycott or something? Words are pretty empty but actions which will hit the club's pocket might make people sit up and take notice.
Ultra Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 To be fair I don't think anyone can blame the Foxes Trust for the fact that this kit is woeful.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I bought last year's when it was cheap Don't plan to buy this year's... unless it's cheap.
Wils Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I will still buy it dont think its too bad,the one year cycle is a joke though
dave_1988 Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I was planning on buying this years until I realised how crap it looked today Didn't buy last seasons but maybe I will now, considering it looks so much better than the new one!
Coxy Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I'll buy it, even though the alliance and leicester sponsor looks like its glued on <_<
marko Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I will buy it, purely because i have always bought them in the past and i don't want a gap in the collection.
Anish Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 Bought last season's, will NOT buy the new kit. This will only be the 2nd home kit in the last 12 years that I'm not buying (the other one was the one-year LG kit we had in our Premiership relegation year under PT). This one year cycle is a disgrace and the kit is disgusting.
Matt Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 It ain't the nicest kit but I will probably end up buying! As for everyone moaning about a one year cycle...No-ones making you buy it so don't buy it simple! Tell ya what! people have a go at me moaning but some people just won't shut up moaning about the one year cycle...Get over it! Its not the first time its happened and it won't be the last. (Copied from "The New Kit" Thread)
Louise Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 Didn't buy last years, not buying this years. One-year cycle, as everyone has said.
The People's Hero Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 As far as I'm concerned, the club can go fu ck themselves on this one, lick their wounds and then perhaps learn a lesson or two about how to treat the fans.
Stevosevic Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 As far as I'm concerned, the club can go fu ck themselves on this one, lick their wounds and then perhaps learn a lesson or two about how to treat the fans. to be fair though fans did design the kit + and fans did vote for the winner. however i understand if you are talking about the 1-year cycle.
Guest Gist Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I will definetly buy this new top I'm not sure wether to get it soon or wait for it to become cheaper.
Chairman of the Bored Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 I wear the 1970 Cup Final shirt. Always have, always will. No sponsor. Pure class. A history lesson in sleek design (until I put it on when it bulges a little round the edges).
Foxes_Trust Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 Can't you organise a boycott or something? Words are pretty empty but actions which will hit the club's pocket might make people sit up and take notice. It hit the clubs pockets last season given the number of price cuts introduced to clear stock. The club has took notice, the contract with JJB requires re-negotiation & we will continue to lobby for this, a boycott call is not going to make any clearer out thoughts on the one year cycle, this has been crystal clear to them from day one. The big mistake was that they failed to sound us out prior to signing up to a one year cycle, we would certainly have stated to them then that commercially it would not be successful & it wasn't last year.
AyewJoking Posted 2 June 2006 Posted 2 June 2006 The new strip isnt too bad. But the one year cycle means it just isnt value for money. I wont be buying it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.