Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Adams changing signing policy?

what team do you support mate? cov are shite. they just had a decent run of results around last xmas. david mcnamee wont be good enough for this division and ive never heard of wayne andrews of palace so shows how good he isnt.

what team do you support mate? cov are shite. they just had a decent run of results around last xmas. david mcnamee wont be good enough for this division and ive never heard of wayne andrews of palace so shows how good he isnt.

i am leicester obviously. they cant be that shite if they finished 8th, we will be extremely lucky to finish in 8th next season. i am just saying that i feel Coventry will finsh alot higher than us again next season, hopefully i will be proved wrong.

what team do you support mate?

Call me old fashioned but I reckon the name Steve_lcfc9 might just give something away there

cov are shite. they just had a decent run of results around last xmas.

That'll be why they got more points then most teams in the division then is it, a good Christmas? Nothing to do with being unbeaten at home for so long. Clever how they can be shite and finish above us

david mcnamee wont be good enough for this division and ive never heard of wayne andrews of palace so shows how good he isnt. Thanks for your insight there. Had you ever heard of Paddy McCarthy before he joined us? Can a player only be good if you have heard of them? Best start writing a list for Rob Kelly then, wouldn't want him to make any mistakes for not having spoken to you now would we?

Cov are rebuilding. Two of their more influential players last season were Richard Shaw who's now retired and the poison dwarf who's moved on. Micky may find it difficult to replace them.

The fact the sky blues finished above us for the first time in a decade is no reason why we should have an inferiority complex about them.

Archived