Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Piper training with city

Piper has to be worth a gamble. Didn't he cost Sunderland around £3.5m after just 20 odd games? I was suprised when he went for so much after such little experience, but he looked good. He's only 24 now so he has time, but players with problems like this don't normally pull through.

Reminds me abit of Darren Eadie.

Piper has to be worth a gamble. Didn't he cost Sunderland around £3.5m after just 20 odd games? I was suprised when he went for so much after such little experience, but he looked good. He's only 24 now so he has time, but players with problems like this don't normally pull through.

Reminds me abit of Darren Eadie.

And Lee Morris. I think the club have learned their lesson now, it could only possibly be a pay-as-you-play or short-term deal. It's a hell of a shame but in our situation we can't afford to be sentimental. If he's going to be another Eadie or Morris then I'm sorry but we have no room at the inn for donkeys. Try the stables up the road.

And Lee Morris. I think the club have learned their lesson now, it could only possibly be a pay-as-you-play or short-term deal. It's a hell of a shame but in our situation we can't afford to be sentimental. If he's going to be another Eadie or Morris then I'm sorry but we have no room at the inn for donkeys. Try the stables up the road.

Can I throw Matt Jones in to the ring as well?

Can I throw Matt Jones in to the ring as well?

I can't believe we spent £3M on someone to summarise for Radio Leicester. It seems a bit excessive now.

I don't think this Piper episode will come to anything. If he scores a goal for us this season, I'll change my username to Miriam.

He played on the right and Jordan played on the left. But he can play on the left wing if needed.

By the time Piper came back from Mansfield Stewart's season was almost over. He did his shoulder at some point and missed practically the whole of the second half of the season. He used to stand in the players area between the Kop and Carling Stand (might have been a players' bar) most weeks just watching as we got beat again and again. But you're right about Piper playing on the right. Back then he could've played where he wanted and still run the show. He had Desailly on his arse at Filbert Street. That was then though.

I can't believe we spent £3M on someone to summarise for Radio Leicester. It seems a bit excessive now.

I don't think this Piper episode will come to anything. If he scores a goal for us this season, I'll change my username to Miriam.

Sadly I think your username is going to be safe.

Archived