Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

PIGBAG

Hell Yeah!! Me and Fez taking on the people who pay our wages!!! Who's up for it (anyone who's jelous of our pension scheme, 27 - 33 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays) and contrary to popular belief decent pay) is free to take us on!!! :P

P.s. I work just over the road from NM park, so I can see the preparations going on!!

Ok You and Fez will be added to the tag match to make it a three way tag match, Card to be updated shortly (we are now missing a hardcore match:-

What about SwissFox vs Allen

I do warn you I'm as bent as they come. Ooh err missus! :huh:

My refereeing style is somewhere between that of Graham Poll and that Russian bloke last night...

Your the ref - you call the shots although if you could turn away at the exact moment Master Fox hits TPH with a steel chair to give the singh the victory it would be appriciated.

So we have upto now:-

Foxestalk in association with Snickers presents:-

FT MENACE

Main Events:-

Elimination Cage Match for the FT Title:-

FIAB vs fox4eva vs Kayteh vs Master Fox vs Cobbo vs Alex[ikokopops]

Bikini Mud Contest:-

IOI vs Steven

Loser Leaves Foxestalk match:-

Singh vs TPH with Knighton Matt as Special Ref

FT Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match:-

Catburger/Anish ('The Stallions') vs Leesoh/Collymore ('The Termoderators') vs Phube Fox/Fezz of the Muzz ('Anti-Establishment')

TLC Match for the Hardcore Title:-

SwissFox vs Allen

Your the ref - you call the shots although if you could turn away at the exact moment Master Fox hits TPH with a steel chair to give the singh the victory it would be appriciated.

To comply with your requests I will need a FT villain keep me occupied at the key moment. Maybe someone trying to get in the ring to come to TPH's defence? Can you think of an appropriate third party?

To comply with your requests I will need a FT villain keep me occupied at the key moment. Maybe someone trying to get in the ring to come to TPH's defence? Can you think of an appropriate third party?

Manwell Pablo????? He seems villanoius to me!!!

Settled and we should put him in a match earlier on in the night:-

A Leather strap match

Manwell Pablo vs ?????????

How about notar? A bit of an unknown but it will be an all out grudge match and I'd love to see Pablo try and destroy the anti-smoking secret police.

Just announced:-

Over the Top Rope Battle Royal

Winner Becomes Number. 1 Contender for the FT Title

Syston fox vs Newcastle fox vs Ricey vs Joakim vs Ric Flair vs Tommy vs Foxshagger vs tom_city1989 vs LCfox vs nhfox

Surely Ric Flair has an unfair advantage of actually being a wrestler... :ermm:

So we have upto now:-

Foxestalk in association with Snickers presents:-

FT MENACE

Main Events:-

Elimination Cage Match for the FT Title:-

FIAB vs fox4eva vs Kayteh vs Master Fox vs Cobbo vs Alex[ikokopops]

Bikini Mud Contest:-

IOI vs Steven

Loser Leaves Foxestalk match:-

Singh vs TPH with Knighton Matt as Special Ref

FT Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match:-

Catburger/Anish ('The Stallions') vs Leesoh/Collymore ('The Termoderators') vs Phube Fox/Fezz of the Muzz ('Anti-Establishment')

TLC Match for the Hardcore Title:-

SwissFox vs Allen

Leather strap Match:-

Manwell Pablo vs Lemon Harpic

(Winner Becomes Number. 1 Contender for the FT Title):-

Syston fox vs Newcastle fox vs Ricey vs Joakim vs Ric Flair vs Tommy vs Foxshagger vs tom_city1989 vs LCfox vs nhfox

:ph34r::ph34r:

Just announced:-

Winner Becomes Number. 1 Contender for the FT Title

I would be worried if i was newcastle fox or nhfox......foxshaggerwill be doing more than wrestling to them!!! :ph34r:

Rain down on me, from a great height :(
Was listening to that on the plane last week, flying above a storm. I thought it was poignant then..... :cry:

Archived