Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

PIGBAG

You're not though!

I am a bit

Your in the main event, dont jeapodise your spot.

Think about it the sweat, oil, suplexes all inside a 12 foot high steel cage made from over two miles of chains, with the title going to the winner.

Everyone's going to war but I can't even remember now what we're fighting for

What about payment, do we get paid to fight, cus i'm skint, plus i'm useless when i'm sober, I need some money for some beers or cheap cider????

We can provide beverages to help ease the paid of being thrown about the ring, but can only be paid if there are tickets sold, so need a venue first!

Daisies my dear for you hair......... leesoh, I mentioned cobbo looked like oymondroyds lovechild and now everyone hates me............

I like oymondroyd too......................................... :huh:

This press conference could get Ugly, we need a few more matches and we are set - anyone else got a score to settle.

Daisies my dear for you hair......... leesoh, I mentioned cobbo looked like oymondroyds lovechild and now everyone hates me............

...and you can't spell either

Nobody hates you, you're just misunderstood

I am not fighting Phube, we should be in a tag team. NHS v the rest of the world.

Hell Yeah!! Me and Fez taking on the people who pay our wages!!! Who's up for it (anyone who's jelous of our pension scheme, 27 - 33 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays) and contrary to popular belief decent pay) is free to take us on!!! :P

P.s. I work just over the road from NM park, so I can see the preparations going on!!

Hell Yeah!! Me and Fez taking on the people who pay our wages!!! Who's up for it (anyone who's jelous of our pension scheme, 27 - 33 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays) and contrary to popular belief decent pay) is free to take us on!!! :P

P.s. I work just over the road from NM park, so I can see the preparations going on!!

Doing overtime til 7 Monday to Thursday this week Phube.

Overtime! In the NHS!

Loser Leaves FT Match changes

Singh vs TPH with Knighton Matt as Special Ref.

In a shocking decision fox4eva, Master Fox and IOI have been barred from ringside - if they interfere Singh loses and leaves FT

I do warn you I'm as bent as they come. Ooh err missus! :huh:

My refereeing style is somewhere between that of Graham Poll and that Russian bloke last night...

Archived