Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

2006/7 fixtures

Where's the Relegation calculator when you want one? :whistle:

Even I think it's too early for that!

No I can easily see us getting 9-11 points from that lot maybe more!

I'd be surprised if any other team has as good a start.

Don't get me wrong I'm not underestimating anyone and we've had easier starts in the past and blown it but if we are looking to finish mid table we should take at least 9 points from that lot.

On paper it looks like an easy start, but let's not get fooled. If we go on last seasons form under Kelly then it doesn't really matter who we play as we'll give anyone a good battle but if we have a sloppy start like last season then it's a shame it's not against the better teams of the league and leave the crap teams until later on when we might have got better.

No excuses this season though. Very few incomings and outgoings, no flannel about needing time to gel. We're either good enough or not good enough and we'll find that out in the first few months.

On paper it looks like an easy start, but let's not get fooled. If we go on last seasons form under Kelly then it doesn't really matter who we play as we'll give anyone a good battle but if we have a sloppy start like last season then it's a shame it's not against the better teams of the league and leave the crap teams until later on when we might have got better.

No excuses this season though. Very few incomings and outgoings, no flannel about needing time to gel. We're either good enough or not good enough and we'll find that out in the first few months.

True that.

Archived