Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Where Will We Finish Next Season?

I have just gone through the entire fixture list, and this is what I come up with.

Home, Win 10 Draw 7 Lose 6

Away, Win 7 Draw 5 Lose 11

Total Win 17 Draw 12 Lose 17

Giving us 63 points and finishing 9, according to last years table.

I have just gone through the entire fixture list, and this is what I come up with.

Home, Win 10 Draw 7 Lose 6

Away, Win 7 Draw 5 Lose 11

Total Win 17 Draw 12 Lose 17

Giving us 63 points and finishing 9, according to last years table.

Sounds about the right league position to me. I hope we do win that many games and draw that few. I can see something like W14 D18 L14 though (60 points)

Anywhere above 12th I will be happy with, it will show we are moving forward and we wouldn't have disgraced ourselves.

If we go on how we battled under Kelly and managed to grind out results then I reckon a top 6 place could be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we seem to have a squad thats no worse than the play off candidates from last season. I live in the clouds so going for 3rd place despite Tiatto and the pinstripes.Maybe the kit will make us play in a more city like fashion,more polite less cards etc.Anyone know whats happening to the away strip?

The same ones as last year - the white one with the blue/black stripe and the yellow one.

I think the championships quite good in terms of the teams we play (a poormans premiership)

Wolves, Sunderland, Birmingham, Ipswich, Cov, (Cardiffs got potential) saying that we need to grab the league by the balls and go for it!

Archived