Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Where Will We Finish Next Season?

22nd

We are utter rank <_<

Nice to see the fans are getting behind the team already this season....

At least Kisnorbo is setting his hopes a bit higher

Kisnorbo's Views From Os?

It's nice to hear some positivity and optimism from the squad itself even if some of the fans are rubbishing the season before its already began...

Nice to see the fans are getting behind the team already this season....

At least Kisnorbo is setting his hopes a bit higher

Kisnorbo's Views From Os?

It's nice to hear some positivity and optimism from the squad itself even if some of the fans are rubbishing the season before its already began...

Agree with you 100% there,hell of a lot of positive vibes goin round here.Hilarious to think we'd get relagated if we played tiatto.

If we can continue our playoff form under RK last season then why not top 6?

Agree with you 100% there,hell of a lot of positive vibes goin round here.Hilarious to think we'd get relagated if we played tiatto.

If we can continue our playoff form under RK last season then why not top 6?

If if if if if.

If we win every game, we'll finish as Champions.

Any side could say that.

At least there's seems to be a sense of realism among most fans. The last couple of seasons with so many people predicting promotion/play-offs was just wishful thinking considering the personnel and I feel much happier with the prospect of us trying to push for a better place than anticipated rather than the other way around.

We'll be no pushover for anyone but a shortage of people who can score us the necessary goals (everywhere apart from the strikers themselves) means mid-table is the best we can hope for right now if RK continues to stick with the likes of Maybury, Hughes, Tiatto in what should be creative as well as combative areas.

At least there's seems to be a sense of realism among most fans. The last couple of seasons with so many people predicting promotion/play-offs was just wishful thinking considering the personnel and I feel much happier with the prospect of us trying to push for a better place than anticipated rather than the other way around.

We'll be no pushover for anyone but a shortage of people who can score us the necessary goals (everywhere apart from the strikers themselves) means mid-table is the best we can hope for right now if RK continues to stick with the likes of Maybury, Hughes, Tiatto in what should be creative as well as combative areas.

You can hardly argue with the results we got when these players were in the side, so give him a break.

Surely anything less than playoffs would still be an underachievment, given we were in the Premiership 3 seasons ago.

We're a different side now. Different set of players.

How long are some fans gonna live on past glories?

We've gotta move on and accept what we currently are and thats a mid-table championship side and until something happens to change that we gotta accept it.

We where in premiership 3 years a go. Move on.....

You can hardly argue with the results we got when these players were in the side, so give him a break.

The results we got when Tiatto was in the team have been well documened and although it is continually and conveniently forgotten Maybury and Hughes particularly were in the team during the first half of the season as well. We finished pretty low down the division overall and the total goals contribution of those three players was way below what we need from midfielders. I wish it were different and I wish someone would explain to me where 70 goals for the season are coming from?

It's going to be a very tough league next year. Southampton are building a good team, Birmingham have money to burn (particularly if they sell Heskey), West Brom have strength, Cardiff may be a surprise, Even Coventry can't be written off. Then there's teams like Leeds, Norwich, Sunderland and Wolves.

All in all, most of the teams in this league are rubbish. If we get off to a good start, I see no reason why we can't do reasonably well. .

All depends on how we start the season. That and getting a left winger.

I'm hoping for a top 12 finish

Well we seem to have a squad thats no worse than the play off candidates from last season. I live in the clouds so going for 3rd place despite Tiatto and the pinstripes.Maybe the kit will make us play in a more city like fashion,more polite less cards etc.Anyone know whats happening to the away strip?

Archived