Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Michael Doyle

Western Australian Foxes

We used to have a guy keeping Foxes supporters in contact with each other in Perth but have lost contact with him.

I am trying to get a data base of Leicester Fans up and running so we can keep in touch with each other.

If you have any friends or family in Perth who are slightly interested in the happenings at the club it would be great if you could forward some email addresses or phone numbers so that I can link everyone together again.

Look forward to your responses.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

The Trust would be keen to get involved in this.

Ideally we would like to have a Foxile rep for the Trust in as many countries as possible.

So if one of you Aussie based fans are interested in this, please e-mail [email protected] & we will provide more details about the role

I might shoot em an e-mail - I've just finished a website for another group so it'd be good to get one up for the Foxes while I'm on a roll, I've got some time before the season kicks off ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We used to have a guy keeping Foxes supporters in contact with each other in Perth but have lost contact with him.

I am trying to get a data base of Leicester Fans up and running so we can keep in touch with each other.

If you have any friends or family in Perth who are slightly interested in the happenings at the club it would be great if you could forward some email addresses or phone numbers so that I can link everyone together again.

Look forward to your responses.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

I'm putting the finishing touches on a basic website where we can post events and such state by state.

I assume you'd like to be the contact in WA Mr. Doyle? :thumbup: Can you e-mail me your info you'd like to be contacted on (e.g. mobile / e-mail address) - I'm at tides_of_time (at) hotmail.com - that's my messenger addy too for anyone who cares.

Also, I know there are a few stragglers in other Aussie states too - if you'd like to be a contact for your state can you let me know?

• 3 weeks later...

Arrived back a few days ago after doing an amazing 5 week tour of the country. Couldn't even scratch the surface in that time of how much there is to do over there though - although scuba diving the great barrier reef was something I'll never forget.

I'm travelling round at the mo too, whereabouts are you at the moment? Yeah WA is brilliant, can't wait to head back over there.

Damn right, I lived in Perth for the whole of 2003, really hard to come back... Picked up my now wife while over there though, so when I've saved up a few bob will be heading back :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case some foxes fans have started using this site for the new season, it would be helpfull if you could pass on any contacts for Leicester City fans who live in Western Australia. :thumbup:

Contact me and let me know of any if you wish. :yawn:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived