Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Driving Test

Not alot to brag about but i failed it today.

Started at Wigston at 9.37 and i failed it with 8 minors and 2 serious faults for poor observation.

Abit annoyed but its not the end of the world, its only driving and i aint going to get myself down about it.

When i got home i rang up and re-booked and the next available date is the 7th February, but told me to keep ringing for cancellations, so since dinner ive been ringing every 15 minutes and at the minute im down till 5th January, so im doing alright, hopefully will get it before Christmas at this rate.

80% of people pass second time. ;)

Just ring up mate, if you give me your number ill ring up and get you one for before then.

Actually, no i wont, i want them earlier ones. ;)

Bad luck, BM, hope you pass next time.

I was put in for my test after 11 lessons.

I passed first time!!

I also had Starkey as the examiner, if anyone else has had to use Gipsy Lane, the notorious failer of up and coming young drivers!! We spent most of my test talking about my holiday and football. I had an inkling I'd passed..........

I passed first time!!

I also had Starkey as the examiner, if anyone else has had to use Gipsy Lane, the notorious failer of up and coming young drivers!!  We spent most of my test talking about my holiday and football.  I had an inkling I'd passed..........

37265[/snapback]

I believe more girls pass first time than boys, I always wondered why, now we know :thumbup:

I passed first time!!

I also had Starkey as the examiner, if anyone else has had to use Gipsy Lane, the notorious failer of up and coming young drivers!!  We spent most of my test talking about my holiday and football.  I had an inkling I'd passed..........

37265[/snapback]

I believe more girls pass first time than boys, I always wondered why, now we know :thumbup:

37271[/snapback]

Hee hee!

It's all good...... ;)

Age 17

Age 17 (or a couple of months before)

and between £15 and £20 an hour (yes it is a rip off)

Most people take about 30 lessons to pass, I did my theory late (about 20 lessons in) so now I've booked my test and it seems like ages away. I've had 28 lessons and my test isn't until the end of January :angry:

I passed first time!!

37265[/snapback]

Hey, I had Starky for my first test too at Gypsy Lane. The bastard failed me tho! :angry: (Although I almost veered into a car in the right hand lane at a roundabout and Starky had to move the steering wheel for me!)

Archived