Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Bored, broke and sober

Friday nights are so shit when you're bored, broke and sober I need to be woken up. Was suppost to be on a date this evening but She decide to work extra to earn more money :angry:

37424[/snapback]

Is that what the young girls excuses are nowadays??

:P

hehe Not really

Friday nights are so shit when you're bored, broke and sober I need to be woken up. Was suppost to be on a date this evening but She decide to work extra to earn more money :angry:

37424[/snapback]

Is that what the young girls excuses are nowadays??

:P

hehe Not really

37425[/snapback]

Rub it in lol

37424[/snapback]

Well if you're 19 and live til your 70, you've only got another 2548 to go so you'd better either get some money, some drink or some women otherwise it's going to be one long boring life for you. :w00t:

37424[/snapback]

Well if you're 19 and live til your 70, you've only got another 2548 to go so you'd better either get some money, some drink or some women otherwise it's going to be one long boring life for you. :w00t:

37432[/snapback]

That's depressing :(

37424[/snapback]

37432[/snapback]

...and you actually worked out the number of days left?!

37424[/snapback]

37432[/snapback]

...and you actually worked out the number of days left?!

37434[/snapback]

Well I'm as bored as Teeno as you can now tell lol

37424[/snapback]

37432[/snapback]

37433[/snapback]

Even more depressing is that I'm if only 15 :w00t:

Im in the same catorgery, although i dont enjoy clubbing or going town, i wouldnt mind being down my local now.

But im sat here with 2 mates and oli playing Pro Evo 4 on my new 32 inch widescreen in my bedroom. ;)

Im in the same catorgery, although i dont enjoy clubbing or going town, i wouldnt mind being down my local now.

But im sat here with 2 mates and oli playing Pro Evo 4 on my new 32 inch widescreen in my bedroom. ;)

37457[/snapback]

How can you not like Clubbing?

Can't beat dancin when your pissed n loads of fit birds n short skirts about :w00t:

37424[/snapback]

37432[/snapback]

37433[/snapback]

Even more depressing is that I'm if only 15 :w00t:

37440[/snapback]

At 15 I wouldn't worry. However if you are still in the same situation at 25 then I would start to get worried. ;)

Archived