Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Boston match thread

Yeah I know that it is only Boston but the way some people on here have been slaying him has been a bit wrong.

I think he's not completely useless to us. We could always use him to come on late in a game either on the wings or up front - his pace is enough to worry defences, and he can supposedly hold the ball up reasonably well.

Like last year when De Vries had an awesome pre-season but still nobody respected him or thought he was any good? so many people have double standards.

Most people still had the previous season in their heads - making all those appearances in the second half of the season and only scoring one or two goals ... he hadn't shaken off his history, he had to do so much more to prove himself after his 'shocking' first few months, simple as that.

Most people still had the previous season in their heads - making all those appearances in the second half of the season and only scoring one or two goals ... he hadn't shaken off his history, he had to do so much more to prove himself after his 'shocking' first few months, simple as that.

so how is that different to hammonds situation? everyone still has last season in their heads, where to be honest he didnt do anything.

so how is that different to hammonds situation? everyone still has last season in their heads, where to be honest he didnt do anything.

It isn't different. Hammond didn't have a great season, and everyone thinks that way. So for Hammond to get even a remote chance of some respect/credit, he's going to have to have a blinding pre-season as MDV did.

All change at half time. Only Levi Porter has remained on the pitch - the other 10 players have been replaced.

Douglas

Gerrbrand Kenton Kisnorbo Johansson

Low Johnson Williams Porter

Fryatt Hume

I think Kenton would be at right-back.

I think Kenton would be at right-back.

Now you mention it, that does make more sense :thumbup:

I read McAuley (Kenton) and assumed he'd taken up the CB position - but I guess it doesn't matter who replaces who when you're changing 10 of your 11 players :P

Surely that means little Levi has gone left wing, and Tiatto has gone into the middle to replace Weso.

Oh dear god no.

The closer he is to the middle, the closer he is to all the other players.

We're gonna end the first half with ten men :ermm:lol

Porter played a lot of games in the middle of the park last season for both the reserves and academy. He can play just as well there as out wide imo. He may well have replaced Wesolowski in the middle.

Porter played a lot of games in the middle of the park last season for both the reserves and academy. He can play just as well there as out wide imo. He may well have replaced Wesolowski in the middle.

Ah! I read that he was a winger, so assumed he'd play nothing but.

I suppose in the Academy he played a few games all over the park at some point... :)

Ah! I read that he was a winger, so assumed he'd play nothing but.

I suppose in the Academy he played a few games all over the park at some point... :)

He'd probably do just as well as a winger because that's where he used to play the majority of the time but last season they gave him much more time in the middle and he looked pretty good. I'm just thinking if Tiatto is going to play next season it'll more than likely be on the left and there's probably more chance of Tiatto playing games next season than Porter so RK may have left Tiatto out there to help him get used to the position once again. Obviously no longer as he'll have been subbed.

Archived