Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Boston match thread

I presume that'll be first half

Henderson,

Stearman, McCarthy, McAualey Sheehan

Maybury, Hughes, Wesolowski, Tiatto,

Hammond. O'Grady

Second half

Douglas,

Kenton, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo, Johansson

Porter, Williams, Johnson, Low

Fryatt, Hume

I presume that'll be first half

Henderson,

Stearman, McCarthy, McAualey Sheehan

Maybury, Hughes, Wesolowski, Tiatto,

Hammond. O'Grady

Second half

Douglas,

Kenton, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo, Johansson

Porter, Williams, Johnson, Low

Fryatt, Hume

i think porter on the left and low on the right.

If only it was Boston, Maine - I'd be able to pop down and see the lads in action - it's only an 8 hour drive from me... as opposed to an 8 hour flight to the 'real' Boston :P:D:thumbup:

Don't you mean Boston Massachusetts?

There are many place's called Boston but none of them are in Maine :unsure:

...........sorry if I'm being a smart arse ;)

Leicester City: Henderson, Maybury, Sheehan, McCarthy, Hughes, Wesolowski, O'Grady, Tiatto, McAuley, Stearman, Hammond.

Subs: Douglas, Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo, Kenton, Hume, Williams, Johnson, Porter, Fryatt, Johansson, Low.

Boston: Marriott, Parslow, Ryan, Albrighton, Greaves, Talbot, Green, Elding, Joachim, Holland, Galbraith.

Subs: Kirby, Canoville, Ellender, Clarke, Tait, Farrell, Norris, Moran, Wall, Chinn.

Quite interesting - Sheehan starting in the first half, and looks like Porter will get a shot in the second half.

That's a very Irish back 4 in the first half :P

No MDV. No Sylla. No Hammil.

Is this a dream? :D

Unfortunately Kelly said everyone in the squad will at least get half a game in these friendlies so they will all play a part. :mad:

Don't you mean Boston Massachusetts?

There are many place's called Boston but none of them are in Maine :unsure:

...........sorry if I'm being a smart arse ;)

Why I said Maine is beyond me. lol

Probably because I always think of "Boston, MA" - and MAine was the first state to come to mind (Maine is actually ME).

My bad lol:thumbup:

Unfortunately Kelly said everyone in the squad will at least get half a game in these friendlies so they will all play a part. :mad:

Not tonight tho :thumbup:

It's a start :P

Funny how 3 of the 4 most disliked players aren't even on the bench tonight (Tiatto being the 4th of the 4). :smile::thumbup:

Yeah thats strange, hopefully there is something behind it (i.e. they are leaving), however it is more likely to be just coincidence!

Perhaps not so much a coincidence - maybe a sign that they're not considered key team players - they're behind everyone else in the pecking order for their respective positions...

There's always hope. :)

its probably not but is the game on the radio?

I checked Radio Leicester and Radio Lincs and it's on neither. :(

edited to qualify that statement: I tried each radio station online - content actually broadcast over traditional radio wavelengths may differ*

Archived