Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Boston match thread

Why is it that whenever I see Levi Porter it always seems he has been given extra extra large shirts and shorts lol

They look huge on him!

maybe thats how he wants to wear them, it maybe his rap star look on the pitch or it is just more comfortable. i was hoping to see him in the 1st team last season after featuring in friendlies, hopefully he will this year.

maybe thats how he wants to wear them, it maybe his rap star look on the pitch or it is just more comfortable. i was hoping to see him in the 1st team last season after featuring in friendlies, hopefully he will this year.

Yer I seen him against Inter Milan last pre-season. He came on as a sub and the crowd loved him. Seems to be very fast, and keen for the ball.

The team who started in the first half...

---------------------------------Henderson------------------------------------

------------Stearman----------Paddy Mac----------Other Paddy Mac--

Maybury------------------------------------------------------------------Sheehan

-------------------Hughes------------Weso---------------Tiatto---------

------------------------------Hammond--------CO'G---------------------------

BEFORE PEOPLE START GETTING EXCITED - this is only a pre season friendly and just because this seems to be a very good win - let's not blow it out of proportion, we had a good pre season last year and look what happened!! Good win though for the boys!

BEFORE PEOPLE START GETTING EXCITED - this is only a pre season friendly and just because this seems to be a very good win - let's not blow it out of proportion, we had a good pre season last year and look what happened!! Good win though for the boys!

excellent point, we couldnt stop scoring in pre-season last year then once the real stuff started we were shocking.

lol

I already posted "It's only Boston" a few pages back so that nobody needed to post this kinda statement.

Oh well. :P:thumbup:

Regardless, it's good to see O'Grady bag a couple. Hammond was causing trouble (and got an assist). Josh Low scored from a Levi Porter cross too. Wether it's a reserve game, friendly, or the real thing, it's nice to see stuff like that :)

You were the one getting me all excited about Elvis Hammond just a few minutes ago... :P

I can't believe it, I missed the last 2 goals, left after 85 minutes lol

Second half performance seemed a bit dissapointing and we jsut hoofed it, although we started knocking it about better in the last 15 minutes.

Also I think I saw cobbo, kateh and stezzoh (with little girl), but I wasn't sure :D

It was ok, the positive for me was that we appear to have a squad; either of the teams played could be starting games for us next season. The best of both will be interesting....

We're still crap at corners. :rolleyes:

Archived