Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Did anyone have a drink with Rob Kelly last night

Well if you tell me where he drinks I will do.

You've missed it now!

Foxes fans will get the chance to meet Rob Kelly on the eve of Leicester City's eagerly-awaited 2006/07 Championship season.

The club are hosting An Audience with Rob Kelly at the Walkers Stadium on Wednesday, July 26 - just over a week before the new campaign kicks-off.

A capacity audience of 550 fans will have the opportunity to engage in a question-and-answer session with the newly-appointed City boss, hosted by club co-ordinator Alan Birchenall.

Supporters can find out all the very latest on how City are preparing for the season, the manager's thoughts on pre-season, his new signings and the club's chances of success in 06/07.

The evening, which is expected to be a sell-out in a matter of days, sees the doors open from 7pm.

The event is open to over-18s only and the dress code is smart/casual.

There is a cash bar and hot cobs are available on the night.

You've missed it now!

Foxes fans will get the chance to meet Rob Kelly on the eve of Leicester City's eagerly-awaited 2006/07 Championship season.

The club are hosting An Audience with Rob Kelly at the Walkers Stadium on Wednesday, July 26 - just over a week before the new campaign kicks-off.

A capacity audience of 550 fans will have the opportunity to engage in a question-and-answer session with the newly-appointed City boss, hosted by club co-ordinator Alan Birchenall.

Supporters can find out all the very latest on how City are preparing for the season, the manager's thoughts on pre-season, his new signings and the club's chances of success in 06/07.

The evening, which is expected to be a sell-out in a matter of days, sees the doors open from 7pm.

Wouldn't of been able to go anyway.

You've missed it now!

Wasn't there a £12 charge involved?

It would have been a very expensive drink!

Imagine if you asked him a question like "Rob, do you think we can fly high in the division this season" All of a sudden, the lights dim, a man runs on with a radio mic and hands it to rob, he then breaks into song with "I believe i can fly, I believe I can touch the sky" While he sings he starts walking around the audience touching people's heads and sitting on people's laps :ph34r:

Imagine if you asked him a question like "Rob, do you think we can fly high in the division this season" All of a sudden, the lights dim, a man runs on with a radio mic and hands it to rob, he then breaks into song with "I believe i can fly, I believe I can touch the sky" While he sings he starts walking around the audience touching people's heads and sitting on people's laps :ph34r:

Then it may of been worth the £12.00 admission.....

:laugh:

It could happen

...and £28 for the DVD of the event too

Including special behind the scenes footage, and a DVD exculsive of Momo Sylla singing I will survive.

If they took on half the ideas on this forum we would not be broke I tell thee.

Including special behind the scenes footage, and a DVD exculsive of Momo Sylla singing I will survive.

If they took on half the ideas on this forum we would not be broke I tell thee.

:D Rob getting into his pimp suit

Archived