Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Who would you pick for a season loan

Just out of interest...

The Chairman has found some money in the Birch's suit that he left in the dressing room and he says to RK we can get someone in on loan for the season.

Fantasy stuff but not totally stupid (like first team regulars!) Who would you choose?

Taylor? Villa

Rossi? Man Utd

Luponi? Arsenal

Zak Whitbread? Liverpool

Ryan Smith? Derby :P

My pick would be Andy Reid from Spurs Creative Skillfull and he likes his crisps. He could play Left Midfield or behind the Strikers and would give us some much needed genuine Class and Flair. Plus he is good mates with Williams and would know Maybury and Paddy Mac.

Theo Walcott - although his presence would obviously be detrimental to our other young attacking players looking for 1st team starts. He would put 3,000 on the gate. Mind you, so would winning our first three matches.

I know this is wishful thinking, but with Newcastle having signed Damian Duff, Charles N'Zogbia could be pushed out of the picture slightly at Toon - he would look good in left midfield.

Both are out of our league though, in every sense.

In any case, I think we really should be trying to push through our young outfield players, rather than letting them rot in the now league-less reserves while some freeloaders come in for match practice before heading back to the Prem.

Having watched that shit tonight who on earth would you dislike so much as to wish a season's loan on anyone?

I'm actually glad you said that, because pre-season friendlies actually dont mean much at all and if we do brilliant in them people almost expect a brilliant season...

Archived