Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

After last night's excitement is anyone tempted to go to Hinckley

As I can''t decide whether to or not, especially as my lad's just decided not too.

it's got a nice little bar down there with a normally good atmosphere if that helps sway anyone's decision. I'd be going if I wasn't 200 miles away.

I'm going. Just on the off chance I'll feel better than I did after last night's shambles and to perhaps remind myself that there is some hope for City in the future, even three years hence, when Manwell bedlieves some of our youngsters will be ready to replace the superstars who so royally entertained us against Sociedad.

I realise I'll be watching the reserves so I hope Beaglehome's in charge cos at least we'll have some attempt at attacking football then.

Don't get me wrong. Kelly's an effective manager.

His team will contest everything, everywhere. They will shed blood in the cause. They will be awkward even for decent teams. But all graft and no craft will win us nothing.

The guy seems just like Levein in that he seems solely concerned with results and apparently has no interest whatsoever in making his team exciting to watch.

At least I'm happy that relegation is unlikely with Kelly's approach but I see ever less point in watching what seems such a torrid approach to the game - and with the same players who have already demonstrated for a season that they are very largely incapable of anything else.

At lest the Chosen Men will be missing today - at least I hope so.

I'm going. Just on the off chance I'll feel better than I did after last night's shambles and to perhaps remind myself that there is some hope for City in the future, even three years hence, when Manwell bedlieves some of our youngsters will be ready to replace the superstars who so royally entertained us against Sociedad.

I realise I'll be watching the reserves so I hope Beaglehome's in charge cos at least we'll have some attempt at attacking football then.

His team will contest everything, everywhere. They will shed blood in the cause. They will be awkward even for decent teams. But all graft and no craft will win us nothing.

The guy seems just like Levein in that he seems solely concerned with results and apparently has no interest whatsoever in making his team exciting to watch.

At least I'm happy that relegation is unlikely with Kelly's approach but I see ever less point in watching what seems such a torrid approach to the game - and with the same players who have already demonstrated for a season that they are very largely incapable of anything else.

Have you got room for a passenger? Or can I give you a lift?

At the moment after the last few seasons i'd take results over proformances anyday.

You've gotta start somewhere, what would you rather us play good and lose or play rubbish and win? If we can focus on results for the moment, prehaps then the next step would be to build on proformance.

Archived