Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Hinckley goals

Here

OS You have to be registered but it's not LCFC World.

PS I know there's an Hinckley thread but some people wont be looking there.

Here

OS You have to be registered but it's not LCFC World.

PS I know there's an Hinckley thread but some people wont be looking there.

some nice finishes there, especially low's and dodds' 2nd. some awful defending from hinckley though!

Some good finishes, but Hinckley played like a pub team!

We shouldn't read too much into this result.

No - not if the Chosen Men didn't play.

If they had played and had delivered the sort of shit they did against Real or first half at Lincoln (by repute) I suppose it would have been because the game wasn't worth trying in...

It's almost like the Chosen Men have rented people on here to find reasons to continue justifying their hard-to-beat but utterly uninspiring football.

Hinckley didn't play like a pub team for the first half-hour and it's a sodding insult to suggest they did. But City first matched them physically and then passed them to enhaustion second half.

Just like Match of the Day highlights, momentary videos can make mugs of anyone and the part-timers of Hinckley didn't deserve that.

If playing against such teams is no test for full-timers like City then why agree the fixture and why get 800-odd people up to watch. I know which of the Saturday and Sunday crowds enjoyed themselves most.

Everyone I spoke to - and there was a few - seemed to thoroughly enjoy both the contest, the style of football and the fact that, unlike Saturday, there were a few things to savour about City's future prospects.

And the only sneering about the result seems to have come from people who didn't even bother watching.

Archived