Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

LCFC Betting

Leicester to win the championship (If I went E/W it is 1,2,3 would this mean Leicester to finish 3rd or would 3rd place be the team who wins the play-offs?) - 20/1

Leicester (Promotion Betting - Would this be to win Promotion or get into the play offs/win the play-offs?) - 5/1

Top Scorer - Matty Fryatt - 20/1

- Iain Hume - 100/1

Leicester to be relegated - 10/1

I know we have a betting thread but seeing as its Leicester betting posted it in here.

Leicester to win the championship (If I went E/W it is 1,2,3 would this mean Leicester to finish 3rd or would 3rd place be the team who wins the play-offs?) - 20/1

Leicester (Promotion Betting - Would this be to win Promotion or get into the play offs/win the play-offs?) - 5/1

Top Scorer - Matty Fryatt - 20/1

- Iain Hume - 100/1

Leicester to be relegated - 10/1

I know we have a betting thread but seeing as its Leicester betting posted it in here.

I'd imagine your first bet bet would be 1-2-3, best to look into that.

Your second bet would be if Leicester gain promotion to the pl next season.

I'd imagine your first bet bet would be 1-2-3, best to look into that.

Your second bet would be if Leicester gain promotion to the pl next season.

Yeah it is 1,2,3 but i'm not sure if it is the team who finish 3rd (If they don't win the play-offs) or if the 3rd team is classed as the play-off winner.

And the second I want to know if it is the team who finish 2nd or win the play-offs or both?

I'll have to go and ask myself, just wondered if anyone on here will know though.

Might stick a tenner on humey at those odds :cool:

Yeah defently worth it, Think i'll but something on Fryatt too. Not sure they will be top scorers but at those odds, might aswell put a couple of quid on...Could even go E/W prehaps...

Where did you get these odds? The best i could find for fryatt being top scorer in the championship was 12/1?? <_<

Betfred

i dont think Hume has any chance of being top scorer

Worth a quid though surly? Are you going to miss £1? Its unlikly but you'd be gutted if he turned out top scorer, and if you can go E/W on this option then even better.

Betfred

Worth a quid though surly? Are you going to miss £1? Its unlikly but you'd be gutted if he turned out top scorer, and if you can go E/W on this option then even better.

worth a quid :thumbup: but i think someone said a tenner on Humey was worthwhile :nono:

Archived