Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Big Bob

Scott Gemell

Guest Big Bob

Just come back from the training ground.

Scott Gemell is training with the first team squad at the moment! B)

New user here - sure no-one wants to hear this but a mate of mine was at east midlands today and rang me to say he'd seen Gemmill with city squad, just got to computer otherwise would've posted this earlier

New user here - sure no-one wants to hear this but a mate of mine was at east midlands today and rang me to say he'd seen Gemmill with city squad, just got to computer otherwise would've posted this earlier

Welcome to the forum mate.

I really hope this is not true - Gemmill would be a shocking signing. I can't put it in to words.

Gemmill would be a shocking signing. I can't put it in to words.

I can, Dave Bassett :blink:

Carsley would be OK, but both of them, absolutely shocking. We need to improve our midfield certainly but not with them pair, certainly not Gemmil anyway

I'm hoping it's just that he's training with city while trying to find a club for himself, sometimes people do this & maybe through bassett he's just asked if he can do it but i don't see why he'd go to scotland if this is the case (spoke to a toffee fan earlier to tell him about gemmill & he laughed at me - please say it isn't gonna happen)

Guest Daniel

I think the whole country will laugh if we sign him not just the Everton fans, hes a wanlking joke!

Dont do it Leicester!

Gemmell WAS good back in the day but i dont really know about now, Aint he Injury prone ?

He's injury prone and shit. ;)

Its the attraction, i'm telling you, has to be <_<

Well just wait and see :blink:

I'm hoping it's just that he's training with city while trying to find a club for himself, sometimes people do this & maybe through bassett he's just asked if he can do it but i don't see why he'd go to scotland if this is the case (spoke to a toffee fan earlier to tell him about gemmill & he laughed at me - please say it isn't gonna happen)

y would they announce it on the offical site then?

He's here on trial  :huh:  <_<  :(  :blink:

As ive just put on the other forum, why does Micky always use the excuse of that hes worked with him before, so that don't make him good.

it's another 'why did we release McKinlay' type signing....I'd say Billy is a much better player in the holding role and Gemmill certainly isn't a young footballer.

nobody wanted the two boys that played for free now we want one of them back!

only time will tell if this is good or bad. on cm 2001/02 he was ok for a team in first div and again another player to replace in twelve months time keep up the good work M.A. :blink:

Archived