Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Big Bob

Scott Gemell

Gemmill was on loan at Preston at the end of my season and my mate who's a Preston season ticket holder said he was terrible. He could only pass backwards or sideways and couldn't even managed this well. Can't tackle and won't score. Please no!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mr Potatohead

Callum davidson was a better player than the whole leics midfield apart from MUZZY! so why did we let him go?, he is certainly better than Scott Gemmil!!!!!!!

Callum davidson was a better player than the whole leics midfield apart from MUZZY! so why did we let him go?, he is certainly better than Scott Gemmil!!!!!!!

Because Micky didnt get on with him, Davidson was quite injury prone though. Connolly can misbehave sometimes, so I expect him to fall out with Connolly soon :blink::angry::angry:

I've been at my girlfrends all weekend and when my Dad told me about this last night I laughed and said "Yeah right! I suppose Gazza is on trial aswell is he..............your not joking are you?!" :huh: If he signs then i'll get behind him but he isn't the type of player we need.

The people blaming Bassett are wrong, Micky wouldn't let Bassett tell him who to sign?! Yeah he might recomended a few players but its Micky's descion in the end.

Archived