Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

So Good To Be Back

So, the new season has started and already there a number of different, interesting football threads in the making, all with different arguments and i love it, and it shows how boring it is with no football.

So good but at the same time depressing. lol

I know its first game of the season, e.t.c, but whenever we lose a game its depressing, Even if it was near the end of the season and we were top :o:huh::rolleyes: and we lost it'd be disappointing and depressing...

luton are one of the weakest teams in the league.look forward to away games at brum, brom, leeds, sunderland, palace, ipswich, cardiif, dont see us winning any of those. :(

To be fair.

Luton where a well organised side who worked very well to there strengths.

Mike Newell has turned them into a hard to beat side and dont expect many teams to get 3 points at Kenilworth Road...

luton are one of the weakest teams in the league.look forward to away games at brum, brom, leeds, sunderland, palace, ipswich, cardiif, dont see us winning any of those. :(

But Leicester have always been the same of recent years, no matter what manager, who plays for us, we play shite against the shit teams but we raise our game for the bigger clubs and normally earn something against the bigger clubs.

I don't understand it because in recent years under different manager, with different players playing for us, its has been the same...

Archived