Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

THAT free kick

No, no NOT Williams...

Tiatto's awesome touch it off and shoot. :doh: :laugh: :doh::worship:

Completely summed up the day (and the man for me). Loses the ball then needlessly fouls the guy and gets booked.

In saying that I didn't think Tiatto did too badly today. Only real performers were Kenton (looked very strong and willing to bring the ball out of defence) and Henderson (couple of excellent saves, notably from point blank range and the intervention after Nils' horrendous sliced clearance).

On the topic of Kenton, I was impressed with him today for the most part, although he did seem all too willing to push/shove/shirt pull a bit in the penalty area, one of the times his man went over I thought it might have been given had the referee seen it.

He played with a lot more conviction than almost everyone else though I thought.

On the topic of Kenton, I was impressed with him today for the most part, although he did seem all too willing to push/shove/shirt pull a bit in the penalty area, one of the times his man went over I thought it might have been given had the referee seen it.

He played with a lot more conviction than almost everyone else though I thought.

The woman next to me thought it was Hammond every time he got into their half. :doh:

The woman next to me thought it was Hammond every time he got into their half. :doh:

Was it quite a loud screechy woman cause i heard someone like that keep shouting "GO ON ELVIS" whenever Kenton touched the ball after Hammond had come on!

Was it quite a loud screechy woman cause i heard someone like that keep shouting "GO ON ELVIS" whenever Kenton touched the ball after Hammond had come on!
Quite possibly. She was doing my nut.

No, no NOT Williams...

Tiatto's awesome touch it off and shoot. :doh: :laugh: :doh: :worship:

Completely summed up the day (and the man for me). Loses the ball then needlessly fouls the guy and gets booked.

In saying that I didn't think Tiatto did too badly today. Only real performers were Kenton (looked very strong and willing to bring the ball out of defence) and Henderson (couple of excellent saves, notably from point blank range and the intervention after Nils' horrendous sliced clearance).

It must be contageous Maybury did exactly the same thing tonight :doh:

It must be contageous Maybury did exactly the same thing tonight :doh:

It probably works on the training ground cos the players they're trying it against are our own & let's face it most of them seem to still be on holiday mode

Archived