Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PAULCFC

season ticket prioritys?

Anyone know how you find out what priority you are!Had a season ticket for the last 4 years but it don't say anything on the new one. I know there used to be a card in the back of the old ones where they initialed all the away games you attended.

Anyone know how you find out what priority you are!Had a season ticket for the last 4 years but it don't say anything on the new one. I know there used to be a card in the back of the old ones where they initialed all the away games you attended.

Isn't it based on how many away games you go to? It doesn't matter how many seasons you have been a STH does it?

haven't got a clue!going down to pick cov tickets up next week and got to get one for a mate who isn't a st holder.i'll ask em when i'm down there.can't see it being a problem getting tickets for that,but was just intrested as i go to quite a few away games

If you went every game or missed up to 5 you get priority one.

If you missed up to 10 aways you get priority two.

If you went to very few, none, or a new season ticket holder - you get priority three.

If you went every game or missed up to 5 you get priority one.

If you missed up to 10 aways you get priority two.

If you went to very few, none, or a new season ticket holder - you get priority three.

I wasn't even close then :whistle:

Archived