Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Burnley Match Thread.

The problem is how do we know he has got it in to his head??

Well Tiatto and Maybury got subbed and well Barber said Williams was taken off because of a poor first half. But i suppose it is Barber. Nils didnt even start so surely RK is starting to pin point our main weaknesses.

Its taken him long enough though, we realised these before the season even started.

The trouble with Rob Kelly is that he is too much of a nice guy to manage Leicester, he probably doesnt want to upset the players by dropping them.

If he has promised the players first team football then he will give them it, even if they play really badly COME ON ROB DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR ONCE.

We need a manager full of passion and a man who is not afraid to do what he wants to do.

Unless he really is doing what he wants to do...

and if he is then I am afraid he has got to start watching the games properly or leave.

I haven't read anything else on here tonight because I'm too tired as I've just got back and I'm too p*ssed off.

We were poor tonight, as you all know, I actually sat there worrying that this could be another Forest 04/05. For 2/3's of a game we effectively played with 9 men, the full-back on the wings system failed flat on it's arse yet again and if we start with it on Saturday I will actually question Kellys sanity.

Low came on and low and behold (sorry for the pun) we created things and create momento, that's no coincindence. If only we had played that for 90 minutes we may of actually stood a chance.

Burnley are a decent side, better than I thought, but we should at least be competing against them. Instead we lacked creativity and were generally sh*t. The way I see it is that 90% of the reason for that is play Tiatto/Maybury on the wings as not only do they both play badly but the system brings out the worst in Hume and Fryatt as the only way to them is via Stearmans god awful hoofs.

Anyway, we all know what went wrong and what needs changing. Kelly has blown away the first 2 games of the season, time to change it Rob.

I spoke to 3 foxestalkers tonight. For the sake of their social reputation I shall not name them :ph34r::whistle:

tried to act like I hadn't heard you shouting to me but you were very persistent so had to acknowledge you! :thumbup:

I do that a lot. I have few friends. It comes with the turf of being an accountant. Good to see you back on FT chum :thumbup:

Pesky work, fancy blocking FT during work hours - anyone would think they paid me to work! See you saturday for more hoof-ball fun! :thumbup:

Archived