Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Burnley Match Thread.

Ha har!

Well it's my Birthday I'm just finishing work and im off to get pissed before going to the Walkers to watch what has the potential to be the worst game ever. Yea!

Come on the Foxes. :D

Alcohol can make even the most dullest 0-0 seem interesting!

I ask again... is COG really that good? Or is this the typical Leicester thing where 60% of the fans think that all the youngsters are amazing.

Remember Tommy Wright. How overrated was he?

Hint: very.

BUT HE SCORED AGAINST THE SCUMMERS!!!! = GODLIKE

I ask again... is COG really that good? Or is this the typical Leicester thing where 60% of the fans think that all the youngsters are amazing.

It's too early too tell, but the improvement in his game from a year ago means that he could become very good and he has the determination to do it. He's a nuisance.

It's too early too tell, but the improvement in his game from a year ago means that he could become very good and he has the determination to do it. He's a nuisance.

So was Trevor Benjamin though, CO'G has a lot to prove to me before I get excited about him.

So was Trevor Benjamin though, CO'G has a lot to prove to me before I get excited about him.

Yes, but Benjamin used to trip himself over and put balls out of the ground. O'Grady does neither of those and i'm certain that he'll always do a job if called upon, far better than Hammond ever will for us. That showed on saturday, had O'Grady been in the positions Hammond got himself in to then i'd hazard a guess that we'd atleast of had some more shots on target, possibly even a goal.

Yes, but Benjamin used to trip himself over and put balls out of the ground. O'Grady does neither of those and i'm certain that he'll always do a job if called upon, far better than Hammond ever will for us. That showed on saturday, had O'Grady been in the positions Hammond got himself in to then i'd hazard a guess that we'd atleast of had some more shots on target, possibly even a goal.

He also scored quite a lot of goals in this division for us during the promotion season!

Thing is, when Hammond comes on I think ok now we've got a bit of pace up front. When O'Grady comes on I think now we've got a bit of power up front. I never think... great, now we're going to score.

I don't rate either of them from what I've seen. I hope they prove me wrong this season.

At last someone thinking the same as me, he was by no means prolific last season with Rushden & Diamonds at League Two level. I dont think he is our saviour just yet........

It would be nice if he can develop further as with Sheehan, Porter, Dodds and Logan but they arent the finished product yet.......

From the OS.

One Change For Foxes

Leicester City boss Rob Kelly makes just one change to the side that went down at Luton for the Championship clash against Burnley at the Walkers Stadium.

Into the side comes Patrick Kisnorbo, who returns from suspension, in place of Nils-Eric Johansson.

Kisnorbo is expected to take up a place in the middle of defence, allowing Darren Kenton to take up the vacant left-back role.

Paul Henderson continues in goal, with a defence of Richard Stearman, Paddy McCarthy, Kisnorbo and Kenton playing in front of him.

Alan Maybury, Gareth Williams, Andy Johnson and Danny Tiatto play across the midfield from right to left, with Matty Fryatt and Iain Hume again named in attack.

The Leicester bench is made up of Conrad Logan, Stephen Hughes, Elvis Hammond, Josh Low and Johansson.

Former City star Frank Sinclair starts for the visitors and is expected to take up the right-back role.

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Kenton, Maybury, Johnson, Williams, Tiatto, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Hughes, Johansson, Hammond, Low.

Burnley: Jensen, Thomas, Harley, Sinclair, Duff, Mahon, Jones, Gray, Elliott, McCann, Hyde.

Subs: McGreal, J O'Connor, G O'Connor, Lafferty, Foster.

Archived