Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Christmas Songs

My Favourites

Original Songs:

The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Jona Lewie - Stop The Calvelry

Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

Wham! - Last Christmas

Saosin - Mookies Last Christmas

The Vandals - A Gun For Christmas, Grandpa's Last Xmas, Thanks For Nothing, Oi! To The World, Nothing's Going To Run My Christmas, Christmas Time For My Penis, I Don't Believe In Santa Claus, Here I Am Lord, Hang Myself From The Tree

Cover Songs:

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - This Time Of Year

No Use For A Name - Fairytale of New York

Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas

Copeland - Do You Hear What I Hear?

The Vandals - C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

Christmas songs are great :D

what about

Wizard - I wish it could be xmas everyday

great tune  :thumbup:

40461[/snapback]

The goons in that video used to seriously scare me when I was a kid, *shudders due to mental scar*

They were almost as scary as 'Wee Jimmy Cranky' and the 'Child Catcher' from 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'

what about

40461[/snapback]

The goons in that video used to seriously scare me when I was a kid, *shudders due to mental scar*

They were almost as scary as 'Wee Jimmy Cranky' and the 'Child Catcher' from 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'

40464[/snapback]

The child catcher has scared me all my life and still does!

Eeeeeek!

what about

40461[/snapback]

40464[/snapback]

The child catcher has scared me all my life and still does!

Eeeeeek!

40470[/snapback]

Wee Jimmy Cranky is just me then??

Come on a middle aged woman posing as a young boy, with an older male friend!?!? it's not FANDABIDOZI! It's just

wrong!!

krankies.jpg

:o:unsure:

Eazy E - Merry Muthafvckin' Christmas

RUN-DMC - Christmas in Hollis

Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight) [as well as Joey Ramone's Christmas Spirit EP]

The Aislers Set - Christmas Song, Hit the Snow, The Snow Don't Fall

Of course, there are all the classics... and Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley probably sang all of them.

The Walkmen just put out "Christmas Party," continuing a recent trend where all "indie" artists and groups have to put out Christmas songs. I think this started a few of years back when the label Saddle Creek Records (featuring Bright Eyes) got all of their artists to do a Christmas EP)

Nate Dogg - Give Thanks (unintentionally hilarious)

The Vandals - Oi! To The World

40452[/snapback]

Best Christmas song EVER!

Don't you just love Morrissey arrogant #### of a face for releasing the song 'I forgive you Jesus' as a christmas single.

Just absaloutely #### brilliant.

Christmas singles are a crap idea in general though. Never any good realsies after the first week or so of Novemeber because no serious artists ever release anything.

Don't you just love Morrissey arrogant #### of a face for releasing the song 'I forgive you Jesus' as a christmas single.

Christmas singles are a crap idea in general though. Never any good realsies after the first week or so of Novemeber because no serious artists ever release anything.

41007[/snapback]

Nice to see you're in the Christmas mood :w00t:

41007[/snapback]

41458[/snapback]

Am i the only one who has noticed that it is still November? :ph34r:

41007[/snapback]

41458[/snapback]

Am i the only one who has noticed that it is still November? :ph34r:

41492[/snapback]

You got to make it Christmas time from the start of November till the end of January. :)

Thats a good 1/4 of the year then. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived