Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox4ever

Cup Tickets

They charge you anywhere they can. I was charged for paying on a credit card (what option did I have buying over the phone) and for having the tickets sent out to me.

Whatsmore, they charged it at £1.50 a ticket I believe. As I was buying seven, they made over a tenner for fu ck all, well, ok, the price of posting 7 tickets (about 22p).

Has anyone else been charged £1.50 on £4.99 cup tickets sent out automatically? If so what do you think?

That's not my objection!! It's the fact that they left me on from last season!!!! Nowhere did it say I had to write in to cancel automated cup ticket yet when I went to buy my tickets for Macclesfield I was told they'd been sent out... without my say so!!!! :mad::mad:

They charge you anywhere they can. I was charged for paying on a credit card (what option did I have buying over the phone) and for having the tickets sent out to me.

Whatsmore, they charged it at £1.50 a ticket I believe. As I was buying seven, they made over a tenner for fu ck all, well, ok, the price of posting 7 tickets (about 22p).

Have you tried ordering tickets via the website? I believe it is a £1 flat charge.

The reason they charge is to do with how much it costs to accept payments by credit/debit card. The company they're with for the card processing facility will charge the football club a percentage or a set fee for every transaction they take via card - there's usually a higher charge levied against a credit card than a debit card.

The club did announce a few seasons back that a booking fee was introduced to cover costs. However, whether it costs a total of £1.50 in total to process the card payment and to apply postage is debatable.

Archived