Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flagg

Let's face it, we're not going to get promoted any time soon

Firstly, you all seem to think we have some divine right to be in the Premiership, just because we were a yo-yo team for a few seasons back in the late nineties. We don't belong there, quite frankly. There are at least 20 better teams than us in this country, probably a lot more. And when I say better, I don't just mean in terms of players and football played, but rather in terms of management, business, fans etc. The only thing slightly Premiership class about us, is our stadium, which let's admit, has focked us over (along with Peter Taylor).

When other teams think about Leicester - what do you expect they think? A well run club that belongs in the Premiership, and has just been unlucky recently? Or rather a poor, obscure, typically football league club? No-one knows who we are and no-one gives a shit. We're not famous any more like the Luton fans were singing. We're just one of the many shitty little clubs that played above ourselves for a while to get into the Premiership.

Anyone who thinks differently is kidding themselves. We won't go up in the next 10 years. So please stop expecting it. I could go on in more detail, but I'm sure you're bored of me talking about it, as I am of writing this thread.

Firstly, you all seem to think we have some divine right to be in the Premiership, just because we were a yo-yo team for a few seasons back in the late nineties. We don't belong there, quite frankly. There are at least 20 better teams than us in this country, probably a lot more. And when I say better, I don't just mean in terms of players and football played, but rather in terms of management, business, fans etc. The only thing slightly Premiership class about us, is our stadium, which let's admit, has focked us over (along with Peter Taylor).

When other teams think about Leicester - what do you expect they think? A well run club that belongs in the Premiership, and has just been unlucky recently? Or rather a poor, obscure, typically football league club? No-one knows who we are and no-one gives a shit. We're not famous any more like the Luton fans were singing. We're just one of the many shitty little clubs that played above ourselves for a while to get into the Premiership.

Anyone who thinks differently is kidding themselves. We won't go up in the next 10 years. So please stop expecting it. I could go on in more detail, but I'm sure you're bored of me talking about it, as I am of writing this thread.

Thanks. I don't think ALL people think like that!

Been watching your posts... mainly negative I seem to re-call and frankly this subject has been done to DEATH!!!

None of us think we have a divine right to the premiership... please link to a post that does.

Been watching your posts... mainly negative I seem to re-call and frankly this subject has been done to DEATH!!!

None of us think we have a divine right to the premiership... please link to a post that does.

Oh please, get over yourself. I'm sure I could find plenty of these posts.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Jankers has a point.

Now then Flagg, are you going to advocate this threads deletion as it's just a duplicate - as you did in the Tim Davies thread?

Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Archived