Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Magictv

What's happened in the last week then?

I've been reading around trying to work out what has gone on while I'm on hoiday, all I know is we beat Reading 3-1 and drew 0-0 with Coventry. How did we play in those matches and were they any notable inclusions in the team? and have their been any sales or anything like that cause I've read about the "maybury deal" which someone said and now I'm just confused.

Thankyou in advance :)

I think you mean we beat Ipswich 3-1!!

We played well in that match, but thats the only one. We were crap against Burnley, and sounded pretty poor against Luton from the radio.

Coventry on Friday night was good in the first half, but we failed to convert, and then went crap in the second half again. So a mixed bag on the whole really.

The Maybury thing was reports on BBC.co.uk that Sunderland made a bid for him, but i havent heard anything more about it. I dont think he has gone anywhere!

I've been reading around trying to work out what has gone on while I'm on hoiday, all I know is we beat Reading 3-1 and drew 0-0 with Coventry. How did we play in those matches and were they any notable inclusions in the team? and have their been any sales or anything like that cause I've read about the "maybury deal" which someone said and now I'm just confused.

Thankyou in advance :)

Shit the bed, have Reading been relegated?

Archived