Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
beighton155

Sarfend Player Ratings

Tiatto 5 Hasn't the discipline to maintain his position and the teams width suffers. Like my mother, knows he hasn't got it anymore and embarrasses himself by over-eagerly trying to prove he still has.

Quality.

:D

Henderson - 5 - Despite the clean sheet, He looks nervous to me. Not quick enough off his line. If Rab had turned in this performance he'd have been lambasted.

Kenton - 6 - Just a solid defender. Offers nothing going forward but is dependable.

McCarthy - 6 - As per Davieg's thread. We will be without him for a few games through silly suspensions. Some people however struggle to see his shortcomings.

Kisnorbo - 7.5 - Should be captain. I think he could handle the responsibility without affecting his form.

Johansson - 5.5 - His experience carried him through the game. Good job he was not relying on his pace or passing to do it.

Low - 6 - I'm not sure whether he offers anything extra to Momo. Looks naive at times.

Johnson - 6 - He plays very deep in an almost flat back 5. Does break things up well and is not scared to move the ball backwards as opposed to hoofing into space. Unfortunately, the recipient of his passes then tends to hoof it into space.

Hughes - 5 - In and out of the game.

Tiatto - 6 - I don't think he was as bad as people try and make out. His delivery of crosses was excellent and his crunching tackle in the first 5 minutes would not have come from anybody else.

Fryatt - 5 - I think he looks as though there's more on his mind than the game - like a possible move away? Kelly and co need to get his confidence back and his scoring ways to return.

O'Grady - 7.5 - Earned his right to start next time round. He was a real handful and showed some excellent touches with head, chest and feet.

Hume - 6 - I hope that he doesn't develop into just an impact player coming on from the bench.

Porter - 7 - Excellent going forward and showed a real understanding in his link up play with O'Grady. I think his defending needs to improve but hopefully that will come through more appearances.

Stearman - 6 - Did what could be expected of him.

Henderson 7 (Nothing to do. Did it well!)

Kenton 5 (Attacking fullback? You are joking of course)

McCarthy 6.5 (Okay)

Kisnorbo 8 (Tied MoM, the guy's a crackin defender)

Nils 5 (Just gets in cos he's RK's mate)

Low 6 (no great consequence)

Johnson 6 (never dictated anything)

Hughes 5 (How much easier could Levi make it to score)

Tiatto 5 (another who's in the team on false pretences)

Fryatt 6 (Did he need the sort of support available against Macclesfield)

O'Grady 8 (tied with Kissa for MoM. Led the line a treat).

subs: Hume 7 (energy)

Porter 7.5 (class)

Stearman 7 (did more in a few minutes as an attacker than Kenton did all match).

Wasn't stearman brought on as a right winger though?

Henderson 6 - Didn't do much wrong, distribution angers me though.

Kenton 6 - Defensively he's sound. Going forward he's had better games but he's still eager to get forward when he can and support our winger.

McCarthy 6 - Had a fairly sound game, did very well to snuff out Eastwood on one occasion when I thought Freddy had got the better of him.

Kisnorbo 8 - An all round good egg. Defensively excellent and scored the goal that won us the game. I'd much rather see him with the captains armband.

Nissa 4 - Piss poor. Defensively looked all over the shop and his understanding with Tiatto isn't good. I just hope him spouting his mouth off about going back to the premiership either leads to Kelly bouncing him out of here or that he massively improves so that he gets his move to the premiership at the end of the season.

Low 6 - Not as good as he has been, but I still like the look of him. Not afraid to cross the ball, just need someone to get on the end of his crosses. Touch looked off, but he's better than Maybury on the wing.

Hughes 5 - If he's not wincing out of challenges, he's wasting attacking chances. I want to like Hughes, but he's massively under-achieving. The problem is that Williams and him are so inconsistent it's hard to know who to pick for each game, I wish they could plan their inconsistency so that we knew before picking the team.

Johnson 5 - Awful first half. Got abit better in the second. Looks off the pace and he needs to raise his game, I can understand he's not going to be spraying passes about and running at 100 mph all the while but when he does pass or run it would be nice if abit of thought process went in to it.

Tiatto 5 - Provides us with no consistent width what so ever. Clueless for 44 minutes, decent corner for Paddy's goal though. Porter embrasses him though.

Fryatt 6 - Didn't think he was as bad as others are making out. Somethings not quite right though, the amount of times he goes on mazy runs and beats 3 players only to then lose it just as he's about to pull the trigger amazes me. Still got bags of potential and we need to get this out of him, there's goals in him.

O'Grady 7 - Good game from the OGmonster, had a right old battle with their defence and it's moments like this that our other players need to support him to create scoring opportunities. No real scoring chances fell to O';Grady but he played well.

Subs:

Porter 8 - Completely changed the way we played and took the pressure off us going in to the closing stages. Created plenty of attacking opportunities and nearly scored himself, which he deserved to. Really looking forward to seeing him progress hopefully.

Hume 6 - Looked eager to impress, should have scored a couple!

Stearman 6 - Gave us a new dimension in the closing stages with some great crosses.

Henderson 6 - Didn't do much wrong, distribution angers me though.

Kenton 6 - Defensively he's sound. Going forward he's had better games but he's still eager to get forward when he can and support our winger.

McCarthy 6 - Had a fairly sound game, did very well to snuff out Eastwood on one occasion when I thought Freddy had got the better of him.

Kisnorbo 8 - An all round good egg. Defensively excellent and scored the goal that won us the game. I'd much rather see him with the captains armband.

Nissa 4 - Piss poor. Defensively looked all over the shop and his understanding with Tiatto isn't good. I just hope him spouting his mouth off about going back to the premiership either leads to Kelly bouncing him out of here or that he massively improves so that he gets his move to the premiership at the end of the season.

Low 6 - Not as good as he has been, but I still like the look of him. Not afraid to cross the ball, just need someone to get on the end of his crosses. Touch looked off, but he's better than Maybury on the wing.

Hughes 5 - If he's not wincing out of challenges, he's wasting attacking chances. I want to like Hughes, but he's massively under-achieving. The problem is that Williams and him are so inconsistent it's hard to know who to pick for each game, I wish they could plan their inconsistency so that we knew before picking the team.

Johnson 5 - Awful first half. Got abit better in the second. Looks off the pace and he needs to raise his game, I can understand he's not going to be spraying passes about and running at 100 mph all the while but when he does pass or run it would be nice if abit of thought process went in to it.

Tiatto 5 - Provides us with no consistent width what so ever. Clueless for 44 minutes, decent corner for Paddy's goal though. Porter embrasses him though.

Fryatt 6 - Didn't think he was as bad as others are making out. Somethings not quite right though, the amount of times he goes on mazy runs and beats 3 players only to then lose it just as he's about to pull the trigger amazes me. Still got bags of potential and we need to get this out of him, there's goals in him.

O'Grady 7 - Good game from the OGmonster, had a right old battle with their defence and it's moments like this that our other players need to support him to create scoring opportunities. No real scoring chances fell to O';Grady but he played well.

Subs:

Porter 8 - Completely changed the way we played and took the pressure off us going in to the closing stages. Created plenty of attacking opportunities and nearly scored himself, which he deserved to. Really looking forward to seeing him progress hopefully.

Hume 6 - Looked eager to impress, should have scored a couple!

Stearman 6 - Gave us a new dimension in the closing stages with some great crosses.

* I hope you meant Porter embarrasses him!!!!! :whistle:

He's a bit on the tiny side but no-one said anything about him being short-sighted as well! :D:D

Archived