lookwhaticando Posted 5 September 2006 Posted 5 September 2006 I'm in a state of shock. I don't think it's safe for me to watch tele ever again, now that Barry Scott's got himself onto our screens - advertising 'easy off BAM' cleaning products. :cry: Someone please kill me.
billabob Posted 5 September 2006 Posted 5 September 2006 barry scott is god! FACT! sorry you spell it d-e-v-i-l not g-o-d
cisono Posted 5 September 2006 Posted 5 September 2006 I'm in a state of shock. I don't think it's safe for me to watch tele ever again, now that Barry Scott's got himself onto our screens - advertising 'easy off BAM' cleaning products. :cry: Someone please kill me. Less drastic option(s) for you: * sell your TV * give it to charity * destroy it
billabob Posted 5 September 2006 Posted 5 September 2006 "Look at this penny..... GOOD AS NEW" wont be as soon as i stick it right up that bokes a***c***k
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 BUT CILLIT BANG ADVISES AGAINST USING IT ON COPPER!! BARRY SCOTT IS GUILTY OF FALSE ADVERTISING, HOW AM I GOING TO CLEAN MY PENNIES NOW?!
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 BUT CILLIT BANG ADVISES AGAINST USING IT ON COPPER!! BARRY SCOTT IS GUILTY OF FALSE ADVERTISING, HOW AM I GOING TO CLEAN MY PENNIES NOW?! Rumour has it, good old urine is a good cleaning agent for use on copper products.
golden gordon Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 ' date='Sep 6 2006, 03:25 PM' post='390966']BUT CILLIT BANG ADVISES AGAINST USING IT ON COPPER!! BARRY SCOTT IS GUILTY OF FALSE ADVERTISING, HOW AM I GOING TO CLEAN MY PENNIES NOW?! money laundering is against the law
bigneville Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Ricey, eat your heart out. Where ya get that from? Can i buy it from somewhere?
Unit Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 on the bit with the penny it says at the bottom "Speeded up 34x" or something, bloody scam, takes well over a minute to clean a penny!
Magictv Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...ilit+bang+remix Heeeeeeheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeehehehehaaaaaaa
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.