Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Rooney ''floors sleazy Gray"

Do you really want to believe everything you read in the tabloids, though?

Actually saw it on SSN lol... Said that Gray came over un-invited and was making suggestive and offensive remarks to all women present. Rooney asked him to leave several times but he stayed and then turned his attentions to Colleen, at which point Rooney blew a fuse and chinned him :)

But politely telling to go away several times was most likely repeatedly telling him to fock off, knocking him out in one punch was likely swinging at him and the drunken nobber falling over in an alcho-fuelled mess and his advances on Colleen were most likely "e'err..yyy oop daahrrrliiin, yoo cuhm ere orrfteeen?"

The press just want a story, and if it makes Wayne look like a big hero and some hairy twat from Blackburn (if you can't get Savo, Gray'll do) look a clown then all the better.

But politely telling to go away several times was most likely repeatedly telling him to fock off, knocking him out in one punch was likely swinging at him and the drunken nobber falling over in an alcho-fuelled mess and his advances on Colleen were most likely "e'err..yyy oop daahrrrliiin, yoo cuhm ere orrfteeen?"

The press just want a story, and if it makes Wayne look like a big hero and some hairy twat from Blackburn (if you can't get Savo, Gray'll do) look a clown then all the better.

lol I see what you're saying mate, and I guess the only people that know what happened were the people that were there. Gray may well have been drunk though I'll give you that, and he may not have been serious in his suggestions, but either way, I can't see many men sitting by quietly if somebody came over to them being loud and suggestive to their fiance.

From Mediawatch :P

Gray By Name, Rather Colourful By Character

According to The Daily Mirror, Wayne Rooney gave Blackburn Rovers defender Michael Gray a black eye after 'he asked for a threesome with his fiancee Coleen McLoughlin.'

The search for 'group action' is something of a reoccurring theme in the nocturnal habits of Mr Gray, it seems.

Four years ago, Melanie Sykes was pictured leaving a nightclub with Gray and his then Sunderland team-mate Nicky Summerbee. "We had a rocking night, "she subsequently announced. "We didn't go the whole nine yards but I had a naughty time with them."

The story was then - quite appropriately - discussed at length on Sunderland radio station SunFM. Alas, one disapproving listener was far impressed. The station soon received a call from Rebecca Kelly, the tearful girlfriend of Gray and the mother of his daughter, demanding to know if they knew exactly what had occurred.

He certainly had a bit of a shiner when they showed him on MOTD last night!

Obviously the details are a bit patchy and subject to interpretation, and tabloid reports are hardly likely to be realistic, but someone has definitely clocked him!

Archived