Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Our Strikers are knackered

So is the bet actually just Ebanks-Blake and Hayles V Hume and Fryatt? If so thats worrying.

Its all well and good saying our strikers can do this and our strikers can do that. They aint doing it at the moment and they aren't likely to unless they get the service, where as the Plymouth front two will do a solid job throughout the season.

Unfortunately Manwell the money is on the pairings rather than team goals. Do you not agree that after finally getting to see the Hume and Fryatt partnership last season that you found yourself optimistic for them this season? Maybe I was just wearing me rose tinted specs, darn things!! :(

Unfortunately Manwell the money is on the pairings rather than team goals. Do you not agree that after finally getting to see the Hume and Fryatt partnership last season that you found yourself optimistic for them this season? Maybe I was just wearing me rose tinted specs, darn things!! :(

Fear not, I'm sure you weren't the only one, a lot of people (me included) were very optimistic and hopeful about the two of them banging in the goals this season. But sadly, we have all been let down :(:cry:

I was expecing probabley between 10-15 each. :) and I wouldn't of put any outlandish bets on it.

Last bet I made of a similar nature was with a Man City fan when we were last in the prem. Dickov to score more than Fowler.

$$$hehehehe. :D

I was expecing probabley between 10-15 each. :) and I wouldn't of put any outlandish bets on it.

Last bet I made of a similar nature was with a Man City fan when we were last in the prem. Dickov to score more than Fowler.

$$$hehehehe. :D

Ha! well this is only a few quid so i'll start saving up now! :thumbup:

Archived