Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Deleted Posts

Three of my posts were deleted yesterday, although one of them seems to have reappeared today after I enquired about it.

I really cannot imagine why someone would take the trouble to do this?

Deeming the post irrelevant to the topic/thread and/or viewing it as junk, but then after careful consideration at your request, changing the opinion to relevent and appropriate :):S

Jeez dude you're blunt, direct and straight to the point aren't you lol!!

Yeah i am mate, no point beating around the bush is there.

People want the truth, even if they don't like it, they want it.

And what Wils said. :D

I tend to let people know if I'm deleting their posts/threads. Having said that, a lot of posts are deleted every day and I think that quite often mods are simply too busy to pm.

Please do not take it personally when your posts are deleted. I have hardly ever deleted a post but I do not doubt that when moderators have deleted posts, they have done so with justification.

If anyone does have any problem, feel free to pm me and I'll look in to it for you.

I tend to let people know if I'm deleting their posts/threads. Having said that, a lot of posts are deleted every day and I think that quite often mods are simply too busy to pm.

Please do not take it personally when your posts are deleted. I have hardly ever deleted a post but I do not doubt that when moderators have deleted posts, they have done so with justification.

If anyone does have any problem, feel free to pm me and I'll look in to it for you.

Dear TPH. My penis is tiny and I can't stop posting on internet forums. What can I do? Thanks.

Dear TPH. My penis is tiny and I can't stop posting on internet forums. What can I do? Thanks.

Tiny Penis

Simply find a woman who has nothing to compare it to and insist it's big.. she won't know any different. Or find a woman with an inferiority complex and tell her its all she deserves. Or something.

Internet Forums

At least no one on these forums knows knew you have a tiny penis.

sorry tph but i don't see why the citizenship thread needed to be closed, its topical (and not banal like most) and i'd like to hear some "man in the street views"

i know they all eventually degenerate , but that can be said of most if not all threads

sorry tph but i don't see why the citizenship thread needed to be closed, its topical (and not banal like most) and i'd like to hear some "man in the street views"

i know they all eventually degenerate , but that can be said of most if not all threads

It was closed not necessarily because it would have degenerated but because this poster has already posted three or four things along these lines which tend to lead to unrest.

If enough people want me to re-open it, I will... but this poster never posts anything about LCFC or anything other than the raw deal which Muslims get. I'm not saying he/she is wrong or right, I'm just not sure that it should be discussed here as quite often these things go a little too far and it's all been done before by the same posters who use the site more.

It was closed not necessarily because it would have degenerated but because this poster has already posted three or four things along these lines which tend to lead to unrest.

If enough people want me to re-open it, I will... but this poster never posts anything about LCFC or anything other than the raw deal which Muslims get. I'm not saying he/she is wrong or right, I'm just not sure that it should be discussed here as quite often these things go a little too far and it's all been done before by the same posters who use the site more.

I agree with TPH, the individual concerned is just using the forum to post propaganda, I doubt very much if they actually wrote it themselves and it's just a variation on their previous posts. If one of the regular posters on here wants to start a similar topic then that's different and they are free to do so.

Archived