Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Kelly

Use all three substitutions??I mean we were losing already so what he got to lose, he should have thrown elvis on IMO

For who? No use taking off a winger because then you have nothing to get the ball into the box, all that happens is, is that Hammond would come on and do the crossing himself, which isn't going to be as good as porter etc

Take a gamble. Take off Nils....(he was crap any way) at least he shows his intent if he replaces a defender for a striker.

Indeed. We could easily have gone with three at the back in the last ten minutes.

Or we could have brought on Weso to boost our woeful central midfield.

Take a gamble. Take off Nils....(he was crap any way) at least he shows his intent if he replaces a defender for a striker.

agreed, they're not likely to score 10 in ten minutes, so play 3-4-3 (or something like that, 3-4-1-2, whatever) but we may as well lose 2-0 trying to get a goal than 1-0 and not seeming to try anything.

Indeed. We could easily have gone with three at the back in the last ten minutes.

Or we could have brought on Weso to boost our woeful central midfield.

not being funny or knocking weso but the times he has been bought on he hasnt really done anything! far enough our ,midfield was non existant yet again but would he have made any difference!

Use all three substitutions??I mean we were losing already so what he got to lose, he should have thrown elvis on IMO

Because mentally he was cowering in the corner hoping someone would come along and save him.

He hasn't the bottle nor the nouse to do this job and it is becoming painfully apparent week by week. Which is a great shame after what he did last year, although it isn't his fault but that of the board.

What did we do when Gordon Lee rescued us?

Because mentally he was cowering in the corner hoping someone would come along and save him.

He hasn't the bottle nor the nouse to do this job and it is becoming painfully apparent week by week. Which is a great shame after what he did last year, although it isn't his fault but that of the board.

Why? They would have been lynched if they hadn't given him the job. Like it or not, RK was the overwhelming choice of the fans.

And who would YOU give the manager's job to???

Why? They would have been lynched if they hadn't given him the job. Like it or not, RK was the overwhelming choice of the fans.

And who would YOU give the manager's job to???

You really don't get it do you?

You conveniently left out the question regarding Gordon Lee.

I'd have said thanks but no thanks RK, after all he did say he didn't want the job originally. Then spent 4-6 weeks bringing in a successor, because if Martin Allen can go to MK Dons I think even TNBD might have been able to find someone capable.

The fans (and by that I mean the ones that understand the game - but we are in the minority) really wouldn't have given two hoots if The Coach RK hadn't been give the gig. But the majority, particularly those with puppy fluff pubic hair waiting for puberty to fully kick in and who use this site, know f'ck all and it has been proved again.

You really don't get it do you?

You conveniently left out the question regarding Gordon Lee.

I'd have said thanks but no thanks RK, after all he did say he didn't want the job originally. Then spent 4-6 weeks bringing in a successor, because if Martin Allen can go to MK Dons I think even TNBD might have been able to find someone capable.

The fans (and by that I mean the ones that understand the game - but we are in the minority) really wouldn't have given two hoots if The Coach RK hadn't been give the gig. But the majority, particularly those with puppy fluff pubic hair waiting for puberty to fully kick in and who use this site, know f'ck all and it has been proved again.

Well guess that hardly describes me? 39 yrs old saw my first game in 74 and been going ever since, I wanted RK to get the job and i want him to keep it who else would we get??? Ive just spent more on a Mars bar than RK has spent on transfers if you want to have a go have a go at the board for their lack of backing!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well guess that hardly describes me? 39 yrs old saw my first game in 74 and been going ever since, I wanted RK to get the job and i want him to keep it who else would we get??? Ive just spent more on a Mars bar than RK has spent on transfers if you want to have a go have a go at the board for their lack of backing!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Oh pull it in, he clearly isn't up to it.

Our form through April last season and continuing on this season has been dreadful but more than that so have the performances.

He is a busted flush, it's not his fault but he never wanted the gig deep down anyway, and the more he carries on his charade the less people will remember what he achieved last season.

Forgive me for not being sentimental, eh!!!

Oh pull it in, he clearly isn't up to it.

Our form through April last season and continuing on this season has been dreadful but more than that so have the performances.

He is a busted flush, it's not his fault but he never wanted the gig deep down anyway, and the more he carries on his charade the less people will remember what he achieved last season.

Forgive me for not being sentimental, eh!!!

Be more sentimental mate!

I believe there is just enough sand here for the two of us and a mere handful of others to complete the Foxestalk set and bury our heads too....

Seems like the easy way out to me though.. :thumbup:

Archived