Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Colchester Match Thread

So it was just a 2-part deal?? My guess is you'd have gone in and checked whether the new-hire was indeed fully trained or not, just to be around the receptionist :P Or are the feelings no longer that strong??

My main motivation for going in is purely financial. Going in to check on the new hire wouldn't qualify for money, so I didn't bother. :yesyes:

By the way, what is all that stuff at the bottom of the page??

I mean RIGHT at the bottom? What is a GZIP?

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave the house (forum) Yesterday at 9:19pm BST

My main motivation for going in is purely financial. Going in to check on the new hire wouldn't qualify for money, so I didn't bother. :yesyes:

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave the house (forum) Yesterday at 9:19pm BST

Not wanting to go in without a financial incentive? Can't blame you at all lol

And a brilliant answer it was, confirmed and corrected by the Lord of the Manor (aka Mark) :)

Not wanting to go in without a financial incentive? Can't blame you at all lol

And a brilliant answer it was, confirmed and corrected by the Lord of the Manor (aka Mark) :)

Well, as nice as she is, she's not worth missing the City game for (unless I'm also paid to be there) :laugh:

Thanks. I didn't think it had been there long...

Since after FT had that little episode the other night... causing the loss of a whole raft of lovely posts by me. :(

Hope that never happens.

They wouldn't stand a chance of coming out alive :P

:nono: Our guys are too much like faries to take on the Tigers. :P

Glad somebody else heard it - thought I was going mad :o Somebody needs to smash these two with a hammer :mad::angry:

I totally, totally agree. Wanna barrow me hammer? :P

They would if they had training from you :thumbup:

:D :D :sweating::blush::thumbup:

Hehe thanks! :thumbup:

No probs. You're strong enough to whip them into shape :)

Since after FT had that little episode the other night... causing the loss of a whole raft of lovely posts by me. :(

:nono: Our guys are too much like faries to take on the Tigers. :P

I totally, totally agree. Wanna barrow me hammer? :P

:D :D :sweating::blush::thumbup:

You're not the only one who lost loads of lovely posts :(

As I said, if Cisono trains them, we'd be fine :P

I'll buy you a hammer if you can guarantee me JB wouldn't return :yesyes:

Archived