Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Colchester Match Thread

This is probably the only Match Thread I've read that has spoken more about the commentators and other things than the match itself lol

I disagree.

There was the one where Barber kept saying we'd lost 1-0 and not 2-0 the previous week (at Norwich I think) - even tho he'd been at the match. He deserved all the sh/t people on here gave him for it - the plank was at the match and he kept telling us the scoreline was different!

Plank.

I disagree.

There was the one where Barber kept saying we'd lost 1-0 and not 2-0 the previous week (at Norwich I think) - even tho he'd been at the match. He deserved all the sh/t people on here gave him for it - the plank was at the match and he kept telling us the scoreline was different!

Plank.

Hehe, plank.

kopse_mes_en_groef.JPG

possession 100% City now! LMAO

They must be looking at a given second in the game... so if we got the ball, it's 100%, if they got the ball it's 100% to them... if the ball is with nobody, it's whoever's closer to it as a ratio... 60/40 ... lol

Barber, you're a plank, quit telling us this is just like Hull... are you trying to make us lose?

Spanner. :mad:

sums up the game, in fact i'd say the season so far! :D

I'd say so - we are playing well without doing anything dangerous, and it's annoying!

I disagree.

Plank.

When was this?? Cos I may not have been associated with this site...

They must be looking at a given second in the game... so if we got the ball, it's 100%, if they got the ball it's 100% to them... if the ball is with nobody, it's whoever's closer to it... lol

Barber, you're a plank, quit telling us this is just like Hull... are you trying to make us lose?

Spanner. :mad:

He obviously supports derby.

Wow... that was some top rate commentating...

Thing about Porter is, apparently, that he "goes for anything that's 50/50, even if the odds are against him!"

If it's 50/50, the odds favour nobody you ponce.

These people.... :rolleyes:

lol you really aren't a fan of these commentators are you :laugh:

(p.s. I wasn't a member of this site at that time, I joined at the start of this season, after the Luton game :thumbup: )

(p.p.s. Lack of communication between our strikers :mad: )

Archived