Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Colchester Match Thread

:o :o :o LOGAN!

Go on my son, make that position your own. :thumbup:

Kenton RB and Nissa LB is no surprise, so McAuley gets his chance. :banana:

As someone predicted earlier, looks as though Hughes will play right mid, Porter remains on the left.

Fryatt and O'Grady is the strike force, bit surprised not to see Hume. :ermm:

A decent bench too - 3 midfielders/strikers against one defender and one keeper. :)

I approve, broadly speaking. :D

It's good to see Logan and McAuley (lwicd is immensely pleased with this as I can imagine) getting their chance today. Hopefully they perform well and keep Hendo and Paddy K out of the lineup :P Dropping Hume comes as a bit of a shock to me though, Weso won't be best pleased!! :o

Bout time our side looked more attack minded though, and that's including the bench. Well done RK

COME ON THE FOXES :D

You're right. I'm happy. :banana:

I don't want Paddy K to be kept out of the team - I think as things stand at the minute, he's my favourite city player. :ph34r:

But if he proves himself worthy as a stand-in for Paddy K, he'll get to replace Paddy Mac soon enough (he can't be many games away from a ban) :laugh: :thumbup:

:sweating:

You're right. I'm happy. :banana:

I don't want Paddy K to be kept out of the team - I think as things stand at the minute, he's my favourite city player. :ph34r:

But if he proves himself worthy as a stand-in for Paddy K, he'll get to replace Paddy Mac soon enough (he can't be many games away from a ban) :laugh: :thumbup:

:sweating:

If he performs well enough, we keep a clean sheet, he makes no mistakes and is a threat from set-pieces, he'll be keeping Paddy K out of the side, as that is how Paddy K has been playing himself. I thought he (Kisnorbo) was Cisono's fave player, not yours :ph34r: Does anybody know how many Yellows Paddy M currently finds himself with??

I do like Kisnorbo, but cisono is definately a bigger fan of his than I am. :P

I just think he's our best defender at present (well, best defender that's been playing) ;)

Haha I was worried you were gona reveal you had a pic of one of our defenders on your underwear for a second :o:sweating:

He has been our best defender though recently, officially our best player in the first month of the season :thumbup:

Don't think cisono will be best pleased to hear that. :laugh: :sweating:

:(

She won't mind, she'll take it with a pinch of salt :P:cool:

Nothing to be upset about, you two are always trying to make fun of the other one, but can gang up on people when you need to (hence my reasoning for saying you have similarities ;):P ).. I think somebody said that you're always trying to pull her though!!!!! :laugh:

Nothing to be upset about, you two are always trying to make fun of the other one, but can gang up on people when you need to (hence my reasoning for saying you have similarities ;):P ).. I think somebody said that you're always trying to pull her though!!!!! :laugh:

Yes, in that Couplets thread... I think it was Fez what said it. :blink:

He then went and said some Italian (I guess) phrase was easier to understand than most of my posts. :(

All in good fun, though... I hope. ;)

Let me get this straight:

- LWICD and myself (cisono) are similar

- LWICD is supposedly trying to pull me

BUT how can this be?!?!?

- LWICD is after Swedes

- cisono does not particularly like Swedes

- cisono is not a Swede (or a parsnip either)

PS Cisono does like Kisnorbo but would not say that he is her favourite player...

At least you are not suggesting that LWICD and cisono are the same person!?!?!?

PS2: Sorry if this seems out of topic, but it is utterly important to clear this before the start of the game!!!

BUT how can this be?!?!?

- LWICD is after Swedes

PS Cisono does like Kisnorbo but would not say that he is her favourite player...

PS2: Sorry if this seems out of topic, but it is utterly important to clear this before the start of the game!!!

Glad we've got this issue squared away prior to kick off! :thumbup:

Sorry :(

Just used to the rollercoaster of form and fortune that is supporting City! :unsure:

Indeed... but try not to urinate on my fireworks before I've set them off. :P

You're alright, just behave yourself.

We WILL win.... repeat after me... We Will Win ... :yesyes:

BUT how can this be?!?!?

- LWICD is after Swedes

Very analytical. Very accurate.

Apparently, assuming you and I are equal... I'm trying to pull myself... that sounds a bit iffy.... :blink:

Yes, in that Couplets thread... I think it was Fez what said it. :blink:

He then went and said some Italian (I guess) phrase was easier to understand than most of my posts. :(

All in good fun, though... I hope. ;)

That's where it was lol.. I find your posts easy to understand, but maybe that's because I have been messed up by you and the General Chat collective!!! :P

Fez wouldn't possibly be being serious with that :o

BUT how can this be?!?!?

- LWICD is after Swedes

Right, yes I did mean you and LWICD have your similarities, not in everything, but in some things, like I listed previously :):P

You are Italian as far as I understand, and you are a human -being, not a vegetable :)

Who would Cisono consider to be her favourite City player then??

Definitely not saying you and lwicd are the same person, just two people who are pretty similar at times and quite an entertaining posting combination :thumbup:

p.s. COME ON THE BLUES!!!!!!!

Archived