Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Colchester Match Thread

Finally, my 15 seconds of fame

Recently I've missed the matches, and have had to rely on reading the match reports etc later to get a feel for the game. Not this week.

Coincidentally, each league game I missed, we failed to win... perhaps now I'm back we'll demolish them. :ph34r:

Wishful thinking... I'm not quite that influential. Yet. :)

Anyways, I'm going for an emphatic 3-0 win for the Foxes.

Come On You Blues :bounce:

:scarf::jump::thumbup:

Finally, my 15 seconds of fame

Recently I've missed the matches, and have had to rely on reading the match reports etc later to get a feel for the game. Not this week.

Coincidentally, each league game I missed, we failed to win... perhaps now I'm back we'll demolish them. :ph34r:

Wishful thinking... I'm not quite that influential. Yet. :)

Anyways, I'm going for an emphatic 3-0 win for the Foxes.

Come On You Blues :bounce:

:scarf::jump::thumbup:

I thought we agreed? :mad:

Match threads not to be started at least until on the day of the match :unsure::cry:;):thumbup::P

3-0 City

Seeing as you think we're going to win I'm sure it doesn't matter. A few hours of extra optimism will do no harm at all.

:banana:

If optimism is what you want, I'm your man.

I reckon we'll go on to win every game this season starting today. :jump:

Joe Mattock, Ashley Chambers, Max Gradel and that chap TPH loves (Odihambo or whoever it is) will alllll make their first team league debuts, with Mattock and Gradel securing starting positions towards the end of the season. :yesyes:

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

Logan Keeps His Place

City boss Rob Kelly makes seven changes to the side that gained victory over Hereford in midweek for the Championship clash against Colchester United at the Walkers Stadium.

In come Darren Kenton, Paddy McCarthy, Nils-Eric Johansson, Stephen Hughes, Andy Johnson, Matty Fryatt and Chris O'Grady for Richard Stearman, Patrick Kisnorbo, Alan Maybury, Josh Low, Danny Tiatto, Elvis Hammond and Iain Hume.

Conrad Logan keeps his place in goal after a fine display between the sticks at Edgar Street on Tuesday night, while Hughes has recovered from a dead leg and looks set to play on the right-hand side of the Leicester midfield.

The Foxes failed in their bid to have Kisnorbo's red card overturned from the Hereford game, and the defender therefore sits out the match through suspension.

Kelly's side takes up a similar look to that which gained a 1-1 draw with Sunderland at the Stadium of Light last weekend - with Logan and McAuley the only changes from that line up.

City: Logan, Kenton, McAuley, McCarthy, Johansson, Hughes, Wesolowski, Johnson, Porter, Fryatt, O'Grady.

Subs: Henderson, Stearman, Tiatto, Hume, Low.

Archived