Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Colchester Match Thread

Wow... that was some top rate commentating...

Thing about Porter is, apparently, that he "goes for anything that's 50/50, even if the odds are against him!"

If it's 50/50, the odds favour nobody you ponce.

These people.... :rolleyes:

I'd like to submit Barber to...

a Level 1 numeracy test :ph34r::P

lol you really aren't a fan of these commentators are you :laugh:

(p.s. I wasn't a member of this site at that time, I joined at the start of this season, after the Luton game :thumbup: )

I've noticed they're especially bad today... or maybe they're always this bad and I just don't notice it. :ermm:

They are usually this bad and annoy everybody this much, but people are used to it and so don't comment as much :)

Not a bad half but we need to come out and take our chances, otherwise we're gona be pis.sed off like we were against Hull

They are usually this bad and annoy everybody this much, but people are used to it and so don't comment as much :)

Not a bad half but we need to come out and take our chances, otherwise we're gona be pis.sed off like we were against Hull

I've not listened to the commentary for a few weeks - as you're aware, I've missed a few Saturdays (spending some quality time with a certain receptionist @ work lol), and the Tuesdays inbetween (spending quality time taking notes in a lecutre).

Maybe it's standing out because it's relatively new to my ears, having not heard it for 3 weeks. :P

I've not listened to the commentary for a few weeks - as you're aware, I've missed a few Saturdays (spending some quality time with a certain receptionist @ work lol), and the Tuesdays inbetween (spending quality time taking notes in a lecutre).

Maybe it's standing out because it's relatively new to my ears, having not heard it for 3 weeks. :P

lol yes my wondering is why you aren't with the said receptionist on this Saturday?

Quality picture of JB there as well :thumbup::appl::worship:

lol yes my wondering is why you aren't with the said receptionist on this Saturday?

I was called on as a one-off last weekend to help train a new employee on the computer systems.

I say it's a one-off because:

a) She'd been partly trained by me the weekend before, when I was called in to cover for sales.

b) I'm not a permanent member of staff, am I really the best person to teach someone the computer system? lol

c) The new hire should be about fully trained, so I'm not needed to train her again.

I was called on as a one-off last weekend to help train a new employee on the computer systems.

I say it's a one-off because:

a) She'd been partly trained by me the weekend before, when I was called in to cover for sales.

b) I'm not a permanent member of staff, am I really the best person to teach someone the computer system? lol

c) The new hire should be about fully trained, so I'm not needed to train her again.

So it was just a 2-part deal?? My guess is you'd have gone in and checked whether the new-hire was indeed fully trained or not, just to be around the receptionist :P Or are the feelings no longer that strong??

Archived